I enjoy staybride suites for business travel. This was not the worse but could have been better. Upon check in my requested a two bedroom because my travel plans changed a bit and I was now traveling with family. I knew the room would cost more, but the front desk agent was not able to give me the room at all, as the two bedrooms were only allowed to be given out by sales department. I found it odd but took it up in the morning with sales representative and they were able to accommodate me.
The property is one long straight shot. So it's a bit of hike to get from one end to the other with elevators and either end but not in the middle. The breakfast could be better but it's not the worst I've had. The coffee was always good and fresh. I used the complimentary washer and dryer. One seemed to take a while to dry but it got the job done.
The rooms are great. Large and no noise from rooms or hallways. Extremely clean and great appliances in the kitchen.
Parking is a bit odd for the area too, there are hotels in the area that allow you to park your car for free if you stay at their hotel before or after your flight. This property charged a daily rate. I believe it may be because the lot is not very large to begin with. Just something to keep in mind when planning.
The staff was always available and helpful and the shuttle always on time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of convenience and comfort is carried out exquisitely at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. Stay conveniently by BWI airport and a short 15-minute ride from downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor. The hotel is located close to many major corporations such as Northrop Grumman, Verizon, BAE, Lockheed Martin, AeroTek, and Westinghouse. We offer a free shuttle to these and other corporations within a 5-mile radius. Settle into spacious, apartment-like suites with all of the conveniences of home, perfect for your extended-stay or short-term-stay needs. Our pet-friendly hotel features fully-equipped kitchens, 32 flat screen cable TVs with HBO, free high-speed Internet, and so much more. Start your day with a hearty complimentary breakfast buffet in our great room. Then end the day with a well-deserved cocktail at our Evening Managers Socialreception. Take advantage of all that Baltimore has to offer by visiting its famous Inner Harbor. Check out other area attractions such as the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center. Get more from your stay with a 24-hour business and fitness center, free laundry facilities, complimentary airport shuttle, and seasonal outdoor pool. Get Comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Staybridge Suites Linthicum