My husband and I flew into Baltimore on Oct. 16, 2012 and stayed two nights at this hotel then another night on the 22nd after a driving trip to PA. It was nice to have a restful night before flying home. We have stayed at another Staybridge before and it is one of our favorites. Beautiful and comfortable without being fussy. The staff at this particular Staybridge was just wonderful - friendly and helpful. They not only recommended a good restaurant to eat crabcakes but took us there in the shuttle and picked us up. The shuttle also took us to a light rail station the next day so we could go to the Inner Harbor and picked us up at the station when we returned. We actually liked our studio suite with the king bed on our first visit better than the upgrade to a one bedroom the second visit. It had two beds and they were not truly queen size as described so too small to sleep in one. Breakfast was pretty good, not great, but there was a nice variety and plenty of it. We took advantage of one manager's reception and that saved us from having to buy dinner which was fine because we had a huge lunch that day at Bubba Gumps at the Inner Harbor. We would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Staybridge Suites Linthicum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of convenience and comfort is carried out exquisitely at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. Stay conveniently by BWI airport and a short 15-minute ride from downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor. The hotel is located close to many major corporations such as Northrop Grumman, Verizon, BAE, Lockheed Martin, AeroTek, and Westinghouse. We offer a free shuttle to these and other corporations within a 5-mile radius. Settle into spacious, apartment-like suites with all of the conveniences of home, perfect for your extended-stay or short-term-stay needs. Our pet-friendly hotel features fully-equipped kitchens, 32 flat screen cable TVs with HBO, free high-speed Internet, and so much more. Start your day with a hearty complimentary breakfast buffet in our great room. Then end the day with a well-deserved cocktail at our Evening Managers Socialreception. Take advantage of all that Baltimore has to offer by visiting its famous Inner Harbor. Check out other area attractions such as the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center. Get more from your stay with a 24-hour business and fitness center, free laundry facilities, complimentary airport shuttle, and seasonal outdoor pool. Get Comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.