“Not so great.” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Not so great.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Front desk poor. Air conditioner won't get as cold as you want it. The remote control was dead. It's been 20 minutes, and still no battery for remote. Room is okay. Parking lot is small. I wouldn't stay here again. Seriously, when I come to a hotel I want the ac really cold.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Hagerstown, MD, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Two of my co-workers' chose the Hilton Baltimore BWI Hotel for their wedding and reception. I stayed as part of the "room block" for the event. The room was absolutely clean and modern decor. I was so impressed with the room setup for the wedding ceremony and also of the banquet room for the reception. The food was delicious and served in a professional manner. Staff are friendly. Very, very, impressed with the event and would definitely recommend this venue at this hotel to others planning a wedding and reception. Also, easily accessible from interstate.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

chicago, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Bathrooms are disgusting and very small. Paint peeling off, bathtub water not draining, hair in the bathroom, makeup on towels and rooms were not ready at checkin at 6pm. Our entire floor smelled like the sewer. If you are a clean person, you would not like to stay here.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Greensboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This is an excellent Hilton Property to stay at if you need to access Baltimore International Airport and do not have much time for an early morning flight. the staff is friendly and the rooms are unexpectedly quiet being near the airport.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Honolulu, Hawaii
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I wasn't really impressed by this hotel or it's managements. The place is really in need of renovations/updates. The bathroom (sink, tub) we had in the room was not working properly.
There were two full size beds in the room, with a small arm chair. It was so dirty, that I had to ask for an extra sheet to cover it.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the second time we've stayed here in less than a year. When I knew we'd be arriving at BWI Airport, I didn't even think of trying other hotels. Just like the first visit, we were very pleased with the hotel and particularly with the friendly, helpful staff. Our room was all we'v come to expect from a Hilton and the excellent bedding helped us sleep even though we were fighting jet lag. Since we arrived in late evening we didn't eat in the hotel restaurant, so I can't comment on the food there, but the executive lounge was terrific. Our first visit was on a weekend when the lounge is closed but this time we were able to enjoy an excellent breakfast there and, if you have time, strike up a conversation with Alva, the wonderful lady who runs it -- and who seems to treat people more like family than guests. The shuttle driver was another plus: I needed to pick up a rental car in the morning and expected to take the shuttle to the terminal, then catch the communal bus to the rental facility some distance from the terminal. Instead the driver insisted on taking me directly to the car rental. He probably saved me at least a half hour and gave me one more reason why we'll be back next time we're in the area.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed at the Hilton BWI for two nights on a quick business trip to Baltimore. Very close to the airport, very clean room, indoor pool and small fitness center. I usually stay at Marriott but it was full, so I thought I'd try Hilton. Front desk personnel when I arrived was extremely friendly and efficient.The hotel had a wonderful assistant general manager who personally took me to a morning meeting when the shuttle driver was nowhere to be found. I believe her name was Pamela. Restaurant was very good, quick, and service was great. It seemed the hotel is in transition from a customer service standpoint, but overall it was a great stay.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!