“Should be better” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Should be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I wasn't really impressed by this hotel or it's managements. The place is really in need of renovations/updates. The bathroom (sink, tub) we had in the room was not working properly.
There were two full size beds in the room, with a small arm chair. It was so dirty, that I had to ask for an extra sheet to cover it.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This is the second time we've stayed here in less than a year. When I knew we'd be arriving at BWI Airport, I didn't even think of trying other hotels. Just like the first visit, we were very pleased with the hotel and particularly with the friendly, helpful staff. Our room was all we'v come to expect from a Hilton and the excellent bedding helped us sleep even though we were fighting jet lag. Since we arrived in late evening we didn't eat in the hotel restaurant, so I can't comment on the food there, but the executive lounge was terrific. Our first visit was on a weekend when the lounge is closed but this time we were able to enjoy an excellent breakfast there and, if you have time, strike up a conversation with Alva, the wonderful lady who runs it -- and who seems to treat people more like family than guests. The shuttle driver was another plus: I needed to pick up a rental car in the morning and expected to take the shuttle to the terminal, then catch the communal bus to the rental facility some distance from the terminal. Instead the driver insisted on taking me directly to the car rental. He probably saved me at least a half hour and gave me one more reason why we'll be back next time we're in the area.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed at the Hilton BWI for two nights on a quick business trip to Baltimore. Very close to the airport, very clean room, indoor pool and small fitness center. I usually stay at Marriott but it was full, so I thought I'd try Hilton. Front desk personnel when I arrived was extremely friendly and efficient.The hotel had a wonderful assistant general manager who personally took me to a morning meeting when the shuttle driver was nowhere to be found. I believe her name was Pamela. Restaurant was very good, quick, and service was great. It seemed the hotel is in transition from a customer service standpoint, but overall it was a great stay.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed over a weekend waiting for a flight back to London as the Hilton in town was fully booked. The room was great. Forget the food. Just awful slop on a plate for dinner full of salt veggies well over cooked and like rubber. Breakfast even worse. Bacon burnt and hard to eat potatoes cold and hard to eat. Thought I would try the bar for lunch on Saturday hamburger dripping with fat not what is expected at a Hilton Hotel. The lady who served lunch was desperate for me to close out the bill so she could claim her tip before finishing for the day. Had this feeling of "hurry up I am waiting to go" House wine on sale at reception a cool $33.00 a bottle (in a shop $12.00) a bit of a rip off if you don't have transport to get of site.

Room Tip: Book at the Hilton in Town far better
Odenton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This has been my second stay at this location, I probably will not ever stay there again nor recommend anyone to do so. Worst night sleep ever, my bed actually sunk in. And the layout for the bathroom was poor- my husband and I almost knocked our selves out with the bathroom door more than once. I think the placement of the door is unsafe.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

St Petwrsburg, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

From the several attempts to check in to the horrible food served at the inside restaurants, was the worst stay of my 40 plus years of travel. My first attemt to register at 3:00 PM only to be given the wrong room. The next try I was given a room that had not been cleaned. Fire alarms going off in the middle of the night. The food, literally, made me sick about 12:30 AM. No one seemed to care.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did not stay here over night but I ate here because our hotel the restaurant was closed I'm so glad we went here the food was amazing ! The hotel was beautiful and clean from what I saw and the staff was nice ! If I'm ever in the area again I would stop here to eat !

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!