“Stay at the Marriott or Aloft across the parking lot.” 1 of 5 stars

PARK, STAY & GO
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Stay at the Marriott or Aloft across the parking lot.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel is in disrepair. We could not get into our room when we arrived because the lock was broken. The closet doors would not open. The luggage rack was broken. In the bathroom, the fan did not work so the wall paper was peeling off the walls. The hooks were coming out of the back of the bathroom door. The guest amenities book in our room said the lounge hours are 11:00AM-2:00AM so we planned on meeting there after the event we attended. We arrived at the lounge around 11:30PM but they were closed. This was terribly disappointing. Later I saw on the hotel's website that the lounge hours are 11:00AM-12:00AM. During the breakfast buffet I enjoyed the bacon. However, when I went back for a second helping I opened the lid to the warmer then grabbed a few pieces of bacon with the tongs and noticed a large, grease soaked slice of bread at the very bottom of the warmer. I looked like it was placed there by the breakfast staff to soak up the grease. I am terribly gluten intolerant so I spent the remainder of the morning with awful stomach cramps, vomiting and diarrhea. Believe me, it's very unpleasant! During checkout, we tried to split our hotel bill but, after several minutes of watching the front desk staff try to figure it out on the computer, they informed me that they could not. It was obvious that they simply did not know how and were not willing to find someone who did know how. This hotel is a awful. We had to stay at this particular property because our event was moved from downtown Baltimore. I couldn't imagine anyone would stay here deliberately. I did not report these issues because it is quite clear that the only problem is poor and ineffective management.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Warrenton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The staff were very attentive to my needs and considered me their only priority until my needs were satisfied. The overall appearance was a warm welcoming effect. Service to the airport terminal was quick and easy to schedule.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Michael P,

Thank you submitting your review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate your comments and kind words regarding the staff and services you received while at the Hilton Baltimore BWI, we look forward to your return.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

The BWI Airport Hilton was a good place to stay. I was there during the Baltimore downtown riots so I didn't see much of the downtown area but the airport location was great. The hotel was updated, clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.

The restaurant food was excellent and room service was quick, the food hot when I got it and the staff very nice.

The conference room I was on was good and the snacks great. They had the traditional brownies but supplied healthy fruit to go along with it.

The Internet was good as well.

All in all it was a great trip.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Chris H,

Thank you for staying with us while in the Baltimore area. We appreciate your kind words and comments regarding the services we offer to our guests.
Fayetteville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We enjoyed our stay at the Baltimore Airport Hilton. The lobby and the rooms were lovely. It was pleasant and convenient. It was easy to get the free shuttle even late at night. If we return, I would stay at the Baltimore Airport Hilton again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Helen E,

Thank you for staying with us and submitting a review of your experience. We appreciate your kind words and look to see you again very soon when you return to Baltimore.
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We really enjoyed our stay here. Great value. The staff could not have been more helpful. The food was really good there and the prices were good. The hotel was very busy the weekend that we stayed and still the hotel was kept clean.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Dear Susan J.M,

Thank you for the lovely review of your recent stay with us. We look forward to your return to Baltimore
Austin, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had to call the hotel four times before the shuttle actually showed up. Meanwhile every other hotel shuttle passed 2-3 times! The room was huge but the cleaners had left stuff in the room and had to come get it. The executive floor breakfast was decent. Overall not impressed. I'll likely stay at the Westin or aloft next time instead.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Aronmarsh,

I apologize for the delay in shuttle service as it should only take 10 minutes to pick up a guest from the airport and return to the hotel. I am sharing your review with my transportation team so that they know how they impacted your stay and we will do better in the future.
Morristown, NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice property, fairly new so it's in good shape. Very close to the airport which is good. The restaurant leaves a lot to be desired with both the food and staff (average at best). Front office staff is nice but they always seemed frantic when we interacted with them. Maid staff is kind of disaster. Cleaned the room ok but didn't leave us any towels. When we called them they told us we should go to the front desk to pick them up. Not good.

Stayed April 2015
Dear Rob T,

Thank you for submitting your review of your stay with us. It appears we have some work to do and I will be sharing your review with my department heads so that we can correct the issues that made your stay unpleasant.

Been to Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!