“Not a great experience ” 2 of 5 stars

PARK, STAY & GO
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Not a great experience ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We had to book a room here due to our cancelled flights and horrible weather and for the price we paid and being a Hilton hotel we expected it to be much nicer instead it felt like a cheap days inn room we would have been better off at the holiday inn express across the street or the aloft hotel.
First their airport shuttle took forever to pick us up even after calling and being informed they d be there in 15 min waited 30 min outside in 25 degree weather.. Not cool especially after seeing other hotel shuttle pass by two or even three times. The room spacious somewhat clean but bathroom shower is another story as there was mold around the grouts ew
Their room service for continental breakfast is seriously a joke don't even bother! U get one piece of croissant no jam (even though I specifically asked for some) just some butter and some cereal with milk
In the middle of the night kept waking up on the heater unit turning on and then we kept waking up on a weird noise that we later in the morning figured out was icicles falling over some metal overheads on our windows.
In short it was a horrible night of sleep to say the least.. Sure the bed is comfortable and it was better than sleeping on the floor of the airport but for almost 200$ a night I d expect a much nicer room and service. If I wanted a motel experience I would have booked a room as such!
Do not stay here if you re stuck around the airport! Book somewhere else!

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

If you find yourself overnighted at the BWI airport the BWI Hilton is a great home away from home. Quiet, friendly and shuttle back to the airport. Wonderful staff, great food and service. The price was right too.

Easton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Hotel is just OK; in need of upgrades to all the rooms! Bed mattress has not been turned in a long time, as I found myself slipping off the bed toward the phone. I finally moved to the other side of the bed and put pillows behind my back. I believe I was in room 727.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed at the Hilton overnigh for a party that was held there. They have a free shutter to and from the airport which was nice. The shutter also will take you to any place within 3 mile. I did catch it to a resturante that was recommended by the driver that was pretty good. The room was nice and clean. The only compaint I have is that the fridge makes noise. The hotel also has a bar that is not bad. I did eat the breakfast buffet for $12. It was not bad. All in all I would stay there again if I am close by.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Columbus Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel did an outstanding job of providing all of the services we needed for our annual Summit. I would highly recommend for any company wishing to hold a convention or conference here. The banquet facilities as well as the conference room areas were very well done. All attendees were very please. Approximately 330 people were in attendance.

Thetford Center, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was a "lost" traveler due to flights being canceled at BWI. When I ended up here, at the wrong hotel from where I had made reservations, the staff was excellent in helping me get settled and helped me through all the hoops I needed to get through. I will easily come back here!!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times. We have found the overall hotel appearance to be clean. The beds are very comfortable along with the rooms being spacious. The service we received was also good. The last time we were there the hotel was hosting a party for its employees. We thought that was a wonderful gesture of showing their employees appreciation for their service. We figured happy employees promote happy customers which was a testament to our experience.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!