“Nice overnight stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice overnight stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed at the Hilton overnigh for a party that was held there. They have a free shutter to and from the airport which was nice. The shutter also will take you to any place within 3 mile. I did catch it to a resturante that was recommended by the driver that was pretty good. The room was nice and clean. The only compaint I have is that the fridge makes noise. The hotel also has a bar that is not bad. I did eat the breakfast buffet for $12. It was not bad. All in all I would stay there again if I am close by.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Columbus Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel did an outstanding job of providing all of the services we needed for our annual Summit. I would highly recommend for any company wishing to hold a convention or conference here. The banquet facilities as well as the conference room areas were very well done. All attendees were very please. Approximately 330 people were in attendance.

Thetford Center, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was a "lost" traveler due to flights being canceled at BWI. When I ended up here, at the wrong hotel from where I had made reservations, the staff was excellent in helping me get settled and helped me through all the hoops I needed to get through. I will easily come back here!!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times. We have found the overall hotel appearance to be clean. The beds are very comfortable along with the rooms being spacious. The service we received was also good. The last time we were there the hotel was hosting a party for its employees. We thought that was a wonderful gesture of showing their employees appreciation for their service. We figured happy employees promote happy customers which was a testament to our experience.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Santa Cruz, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed here for one night before I was off on a flight. The staff was friendly enough (minus the blonde bartender, she kind of rushed me even though there was a good 30min to close). The beds were comfy, my room was clean, there is a fitness center, free parking, close to BWI, it worked well for me.

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We enjoyed our stay at the Hilton BWI -- the only thing that could have been handled better was the check in. There were over 300 in attendance at a conference and the rooms took forever to get ready. Check out was painless and everything else was excellent. They are very accommodating with airport shuttles etc

Baltimore, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We appreciated complimentary wifi and breakfast. We've stayed there before and it is always comfortable and welcoming. You may want to bring an extra bar of soap if you are staying more than one night; they seem to ration toiletries.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!