“BUSINESS HOTEL” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
MONTREAL, Canada
“BUSINESS HOTEL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed at this hotel, close to work. I was in the area on business. The gym facilities were small but good, the equipment was in good order. The executive dining room for breakfast was nice, the staff were friendly. The breakfast was good for a small buffet service. The night staff at the front desk were very nice and knowledgeable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chester, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Although the people behind the counter were very nice when I got to the room the toilet seat was broke, the bath towels smelled like food and there was the bill issue. I had called twice previous to my arrival. I was only supposed to be charged $125 per night because I was there for a meeting for work. all the other participants were only charged the 125 per night. I was charged the $169. I am not sure I will ever chose the Hilton again.

Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Recently stayed at the Hilton BWI and had a great experience. The rooms were comfortable, the staff friendly and professional, the food int he restaurant was very good (I recommend the fish tacos) and the shuttle was on time and helpful.

Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This was another quick business trip to Baltimore. This particular hotel is very near the airport and the offices where I work out there. The property is very nice and the service is excellent. On a previous trip, when my luggage didn't make it with me, they actually took me to a store in their shuttle so I could get some business clothes for my meeting the following day. The restaurant is excellent and the executive lounge provides a very good breakfast and evening snack.

Room Tip: I haven't had a bad room here, but I've always been on the Hilton Honors floor.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I usually wouldn't bother reviewing airport hotels; they generally are what you expect when you spend the night adjacent to an airport - nothing special, a little more worn than their cosmopolitan counterparts, etc. And that could certainly be said about the Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport hotel - the rooms were OK, but nothing to write home about, the WiFi came at a premium charge, and so on. BUT...there were three things that I felt worth mentioning here, the staff, the gym, and the free printing services in the business center. In reverse order:

(3) The business center has been moved to the main lobby, out in the middle of things. But (and I don't know if this is supposed to be the case or I just got lucky), they had PCs and Macs, and I had to print a few pages of documents in preparation for a meeting I had the next morning, and there was no charge. By way of comparison, I was at another hotel in DC a couple of weeks prior and paid the ridiculous price of 65 cents per black and white page for printing. So, kudos to the BWI Hilton.

(2) The gym was very spacious, bright, tidy, and had decent and well maintained equipment.

(1) Most importantly, and the reason for this whole shebang, the staff was GREAT! From the front desk staff member who greeted me and checked me in, to the front desk staff member who answered the phone when I was lost (looking for the business center that was supposed to be on the 2nd floor), to the front desk staff person who checked me out, to the housekeeper that I bummed some extra coffee from, to the shuttle bus driver who picked me up at the airport, to the room service staff members who took my order and brought me my food, everyone was friendlier, more courteous, and more genuinely affable than any hotel staff members I have encountered in recent memory. In fact, I'm writing this from a nice hotel in San Francisco's Union Square. The staff here has been rock-solid, but still fall short of the Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport team I encountered during my recent stay.

Room Tip: I had a view of the planes taking off and landing at BWI. There was something tranquil about that.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Coach 51,

My staff will be thrilled to know how they impacted your stay with us and I will ensure every department is made aware of your comments. Thanks again for staying with us
Lower Gwynedd, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay at BWI area hotels at least once a month and this has become my favorite. The staff is always in a good mood and ready to please. The shuttle service to and from the airport is reliable and the drivers very courteous. The rooms are nice with mini refrigerators and very quiet. The gym is about the best I've seen for a Hilton. A step away from a full blown fitness center! Also, for HHonors Diamond and Gold members there is a lounge with free breakfast in the mornings and appetizers and free beer and wine in the evenings.

Dear Tom B,.

Thank you for submitting your review of your recent stay, it is nice to know that we are your go to hotel in Baltimore and it is because of the services that we provided to you. Hope to see you again real soon
Greer, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

At $190/per night I expected more. "Relax in a Guest Room in front of the upgraded cable TV package or get to work on the desk, with WiFi in all rooms." WiFi in all rooms at the additional cost of $9.95 per day! Reserved a smoking room, with no ashtrays provided. Half a roll of toilet paper provided, with no reserve in room. Needless to say, did not last 24 hours! At $190 per night, might be nice to offer at least continental breakfast or coffee, nothing offered. Will not be staying here again, not worth the cost.....many other hotels in the area.

Dear Tammie R,

Sorry you did not find our hotel to your liking, but I am reviewing your reservation and stay with us to ensure that you are satisfied after making us aware of your issues and concerns.

Been to Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!