“BWI Hilton” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Leonardtown, Maryland
“BWI Hilton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The BWI Hilton made the Kansas Honor Veterans feel right at home. The staff were very accommodating and the dinner was exceptional. The BWI Hilton provided transportation to the BWI airport which was very convenient. The BWI Hilton is also very close to some great restaurants and sight seeing trips.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

I stayed at this hotel labor day weekend, and I was very disappointed. My daughter and I both were locked in bathroom. Also had hard time getting room door open and I have never been to a hotel that runs out of wash clothes. I expected better from a Hilton.

• Stayed August 2014
Columbus Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Honor Flight Network uses this Hilton hotel for all of our WWII veterans as we take them to see the memorials in Washington DC. The hotel staff go out of their way to make our veterans feel special and I appreciate that.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you are part of Hilton's rewards program being a diamond member helps.
You get to use the executive lounge and the food is good. Many Hilton's have cut way back on the food and drinks in the lounge, not here.
I was impressed it wasn't a lay out of only chips and vegi trays. The breakfast was good.
I have one complaint the gym. It's huge but out of 7 treadmills only two worked properly. Nobody is servicing equipment.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We recently stayed at Hilton BWI on a Friday night. We paid ever so slightly more for the club/biz level and it was well worth it. First, it was incredibly quiet (no slamming doors or noisy neighbors). Second, it was clean and comfortable. Third,while the concierge lounge isn't open on weekends we were provided a great complimentary breakfast. We travel to the area every 6 weeks or so and have stayed in a lot of different hotels. We'll definitely check back into Hilton BWI again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very nice Hilton. The people working there were super friendly and very helpful. Room service was actually very good (had the club with side caesar) but as always WAY overpriced. Parking is somewhat limited but I didn't have any problems the night I was there as they apparently were not too crowded. Close to the airport which made it super convenient but a bit difficult to find, is sort of hidden but nothing to worry about. Very disappointed that they do not participate in the Hilton Honors bonus points program. Big turn off for me and would definitely affect my decision to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Brooklyn, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We was here for our Cooper Family Reunion (Aug 28-Sept 1,2014). They had so much going on that weekend, I think like three weddings plus us. Most of the rooms didn't have wash clothes or towels. Housekeeping stated they ran out.. Are you kidding me?. I am a person who always travel with such items, so I took mines to others. The sink was also nasty, along with shower. Had to use my Clorox wipes before using both... Didn't even return my call when I informed them I left something in room.. Same on the Hilton

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Jaz H,

Thank you for your survey of your recent stay with us. You are correct we did have a couple of weddings and your family reunion stay with us this past weekend and I apologize for your housekeeping issues please contact my front office manager at shawn.downer3@hilton.com so that he may discuss your concerns.

Been to Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!