“Great Service, Excellent Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Airport Parking Package
Ranked #11 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Dallas, Georgia
“Great Service, Excellent Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Always stay at BWI Hilton when in Baltimore area, convenient location, great shuttle service to airport, from desk staff is great, especially Leon. The Ladies in the executive lounge are the best providing great service. The service provided by the staff is great. Rooms are very nice, clean and the beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

126 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I booked to stay from 4 July to 8 July, but had to leave after 2 nights for family reasons.

The hotel is sold as a 3 star.
The rooms are very nice and exceed 3 star.
The breakfast ($15 buffet) is indeed 3 star.
But the service, especially from a gentleman called Neal, is 5 star.

I had no idea that I should call the hotel on arrival at BWI for a pickup from the airport (and we are talking 1am). Silly me waited for a while, but the hoped for Hilton bus never came. I was lucky to have the Sheraton/Westin driver (Andrew) offer me a ride along with the United Airlines crew who he took to the Sheraton.

The front desk staff organized the hotel shuttle to take me to the Light Rail stop that in a 20 mins trip got me into downtown Baltimore. But they did not have the Light Rail timetable, rendering me a 30 min wait on a Sunday for the next train.

And while there is a shopping mall near the hotel (Arundall Mills) much closer to the hotel than the ones in Baltimore, the hotel shuttle doesn’t go to Arundall Mills and I was told to expect $20 each way by cab. I decided to give that a miss.

These are three small negatives in my humble opinion.

But the positives FAR outweigh the negatives.

The hotel price was good.
The rooms are clean and lovely.
And the staff here give a damn about their guests.

I will be back.

Room Tip: Hope that the Assistant Front Office Manager Neal is there to help you like he helped me. it was my...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
San Antonio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is a great place to stay close to the airport, the shuttle is convenient and the food is good. My first experience at the hotel was not great, but the hotel staff quickly corrected the condition to my son's satisfaction before I arrived at the hotel. Our second stay at the end of our trip was exceptional.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Vicki C,

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review and I am glad to know that the staff was able to correct your concerns and turn your stay around. Please come stay with us again soon
York, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stay and Park was very helpful, the transportation to/from BWI was seamless and prompt. Appetizer food in the bar/restaurant area was VERY good. The only issue was the room smelled like cigarette smoke, but really did not want to try to move rooms as this was just an overnight before early morning flight.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Cheryl A,

Thank you for staying with us for your Stay, Park and Fly trip out of Baltimore. It is nice to hear you enjoyed the accomodations and the food served in the Acqua Restaurant but there was a problem with the smell of smoke in your room, I apologize for that and in the future if you contact our front desk they will be more than happy to move your items for you to another room to ensure you have a good night rest.
Ft Walton Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Except for a wrong address on the internet (hotel is actually just around the corner), this hotel is a place to stay without fail. Exceptional staff, clean hotel, lobby and even parking area was one of the cleanest i've seen. It shows the pride taken by the Hilton properties from the moment you arrive to the time you check out. A must stay when your travels take you around the Baltimore-Washington Airport area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear John P.,

Thank you so much for the five star review . I greatly appreciate you letting everyone know that the Hilton Baltimore BWI is the place to stay when you are in the Baltimore area.
Georgetown, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hilton was nice in appearance. The pool was broken, the drinks at the bar were VERY high priced, several of the rooms in our group ran out of toilet paper. I couldn't explain to the housekeeping staff of my allergy to down and for them to remove the down pillows. There were issues with our conference room reservation and the other conference rooms - the walls were so thin, they complained about us.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Melissa K,

Thank you for submitting your review of your stay with us. I apologize that the pool was under renovation during your stay but we did post that information on our website for our guests and your group coordinator was aware as well and I have made my Housekeeping and Bevarage Manager aware of your comments so that changes could be made to accomodate our guests in the future.
Joplin, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I really liked the rooms a lot. There basically perfect. I was here a few day and can only say I don't recommend eating here. Small menu, out of everything for days, poor guest handling. But there are tons of restaurants very close so I wouldn't let that stop you from staying here.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Whereaminow1,

Thank you for your comments regarding our rooms and I will be sharing your review with my Executive Chef regarding the menu to see what changes can be made.

Been to Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!