“Very Clean close to everything” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Richmond, Virginia
“Very Clean close to everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Very Clean close to everything very pleased. Great rooms and great breakfast. Would definitely recommend or stay here again. Convenient to airport, city, casino, mall, restaurants etc. Courteous staff very eager to please

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

85 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Staying here for business and this is a great hotel! I wasn't expecting to stay in a full service hotel. My room with 2 queen beds was spacious, clean and the beds are oh so comfortable. The staff is very friendly. I like that I don't really have to leave the room for anything. Also the maid came in a 2nd time while I was out and tidied up, and folded the TP into a little point. That was a nice touch. I would stay here agin.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Indialantic, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed two nights at this hotel during a business trip and found the hotel to be just average. I had trouble with my keycard and had to return to the lobby a few times to get everything sorted out. I found the rooms to be older and not up to the quality I usually encounter when staying at Hiltons. My last complaint is that the food I ordered from the hotel bar was so salty it was almost inedible. All that aside, the staff was great, the rooms were quiet, and the location was very convenient for getting around the Arundel Mills/Hanover area, so in that, it was exactly what I needed it to be.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice hotel overall, friendly staff and food was pretty good. For a level 5 Hilton however it was nothing to write home about. Standard rooms are small. My first room was dirty and the front desk promptly moved me. It's probably one of the better BWI Airport hotels but compared to other Hilton properties, I was not impressed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The conference facility worked out well for our two day meetings. When I got to the hotel there were no rooms available. At the end of the day reception put me in room 1002. Walking down the hall there was a strong chemical odor. When I got to my room the door was held open by the security lock. The chemical odor was much stronger. After starting to settle in I found that the room safe was not working. I started to have repertory issues. I called the front desk. They were quick to move me to room 927. That room was wonderful. Everything worked properly until there was no hot water in the shower. Strangely there was warm water at the sink. I made due since it was only the one night. If it was not for the two isolated incidents I would have enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Odd number room's face east, even number room's face west.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Sebastian and Jackie are just two of the people who made us feel so welcome. We attended a weeding that had booked several rooms. Everyone commented on how nice the entire staff is. From the breakfast crew, the pool attendant, the front desk and the maids. All wonderful and made us feel very welcome. Great staff! You can tell the management really cares.

Room Tip: We had a 3rd floor room off the elevators and down the end of the hall. Quiet and nice.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Panama City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is our third stay at this hotel and like the first two visits, it was great. You could not ask for a better staff! Pam, Gregory, Dante, Yolanda, Shaundra and everyone else where as usual on there A Game. New hires at other Hilton Hotels should have to train here to see what hospitality is all about. Again, kudos to the entire Hilton BWI staff for another enjoyable stay. We are already looking forward to our forth visit!

Larry & Tanya Brooks
Panama City, FL

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear LBrooks32405,

You know that we look forward to seeing you and your wife every year!!!!!!. Thanks for always staying with us when you vacation in Baltimore all of the staff miss you.

Been to Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!