“Wonder hotel, staff and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Conowingo
“Wonder hotel, staff and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I booked this hotel because I had an early flight out of BWI. The check in staff was great! They answered all my questions about their shuttle service. My room was spotless and I am very picky about hotel cleanliness. The shuttle was ready and waiting for us early the next morning. Upon returning home, I picked up our luggage, called the hotel and was told where to wait for the shuttle. Shuttle was there in under 5 minutes! I learned on the ride back to the hotel that the driver was the hotel manager. He said the shuttle driver had a doctors appointment and that he and the staff there do whatever it takes to please customers. I would definitely stay at this hotel the next time I fly out of BWI, and I am also recommending them to my friends who have an upcoming trip and are looking to stay near the airport. Great price for one nights stay and parking also!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
We wish to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a wonderful review. Please know that this is of great help to us for we always want to hear the voice of our valued guests to gauge our overall performance. Thank you so much for taking notice of the room cleanliness, the pleasant and helpful staff, as well as the comfort you felt with regards to the accommodation and the shuttle services in total. Our goal is to give excellent service and we always work hard to make each guest feel that we are committed into going above and beyond our call of duty to achieve that. Thank you for your recommendation and for expressing the interest for a return visit. We couldn't wait to be of service to you again very soon.

205 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Walnut, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Excellent hotel. This place was better than we have expected on an 2 1/2 star hotel. The staff is friendly, and service was great. We were a little disappointed that we did not get the 2 twin beds that we have requested on priceline, but the staff did try to help with a roll away cot. The cookie and coffee was a great hit. A cup of warm coffee and cookie really heat the spot coming in from the cold. My kids and wife could not stay away from the cookies over the 3 days we stay. The breakfast is also an excellent hit. We couldn't have conquered Baltimore without the full breakfast. Excellent choice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
It brings us so much joy hearing that we have made your stay an enjoyable one. We sincerely believe that our guests should get nothing but the best service there is we could offer. Our dedication to meet our goal of service excellence is beyond compare, and you can expect that we will always go above and beyond our call of duty to give you an experience like no other hotel can. Thank you so much for all your appreciation with regards to the staff services, the complimentary treats, the breakfast selection as well as the accommodation in total. To hear that we have served you well inspires us to work even harder to always meet your utmost satisfaction. We hope to be of service to you and your family again very soon.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I love this hotel everyone is so friendly. Rebecca miller Alaina tucker . Ashley, Christopher are so helpful and kind. Always helping me.its clean and friendly couldn't ask for a better staff of customer service. I really enjoy coming here I'm here every week and it's like coming home.

Room Tip: Suite is great
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Your loyalty means so much to us. It is with great gratitude that we wish to thank you for finding the time to share to us your heart-warming feedback. It is indeed our goal to make each guest feel the warmth and hospitality we offer, as well as ensuring that they are comfortable at all times. The appreciation you have for the overall cleanliness as well as the helpful and friendly staff services gives us so much glee. Your kind words truly motivate us to always go above and beyond our call of duty to serve our valued guests well. We couldn’t wait to see you again very soon.
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Yes I would stay again.. I use my points plus cash.. So for me was a good deal.. It is a bit dated but clean.. No pet smells no cigarette smells.. Felt comfortable.. Breakfast was a mess when I got there at 9:30! And most was out.. But I made a waffle. And was fine.. But the main thing.. Looked clean smelled clean..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Your feedback is indeed of great importance to us, thank you for finding the time to share to us the good and the bad points of your stay. Knowing your valuable inputs helps us in the correction of our deficiencies. We couldn’t be more delighted to hear that the overall cleanliness has met your satisfaction. We however apologize for what you found lacking during your hotel stay. Rest assured that we will work hard to improve our services to better accommodate you on your next visit. We are grateful for the opportunity to improve, and we wish to thank you for expressing the interest to stay with us again on you next visit. We hope to see you soon.
Scott Airforce Base, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

First class! I took this trip to visit my son who attends Temple Univ. I got a great rate booked via Priceline and took a chance based on customer ratings. Me and my son have great time as we used the hotel to allow us to visit the greater Baltimore area and catch up. Accomendations, contential breakfast, and staff was outstanding. I was so impressed by the professionalism and assistance of one member of their team, Christopher Ganse, I decided to stay one more night. I would highly recommend you consider staying...I will again in the future.

Room Tip: Book via Priceline.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Our goal is to provide our guests with the best lodging experience like no other hotel can, and for you to commend us on that matter is indeed heart-warming. It gives us immense pleasure to have served you well and made your stay a memorable one. We wish to let you know that we are delighted to hear that you appreciated the accommodation, the outstanding breakfast selection as well as the overall staff hospitality, for we wish to make the stay of our guests as comfortable as possible while giving them the best value for their money. Thank you for particularly praising Christopher for doing a great job, rest assured that your commendation will definitely reach him. We hope to be of service to you again very soon.
New Bern, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed for three evenings at this quality hotel. The room was clean, well appointed, and very comfortable. The staff was hospitable and friendly. We received an excellent room for the price that we paid. The complimentary breakfast was an added bonus with good food and quite a good selection of breakfast foods. I would stay here again if I were to return to the Baltimore area.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Your faith and trust in our ability to serve you well means so much to us, thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing to us your overall appreciation. Your heart-warming feedback pertaining to the quality of our services and the notice you gave for the staff hospitality, as well as the comfortable room that met your needs excellently gives us so much glee. You can be assured that we will work hard to maintain all the positive remarks you mentioned so that we may meet your utmost satisfaction at all times. Thank you for expressing the desire to stay with us again on your next visit.
York, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Very easy to locate and 5 minutes from airport and Arundel Mills Mall, MD Live Casino, restaurants. Reliable shuttle and park n fly service. Lovely, clean, large breakfast area with good selection, helpful front desk staff. I would love to give this five stars except the night's sleep was interrupted by the a/c unit cycling on and off all night. Very large, well equipped accessible room.

Room Tip: I would suggest checking out the a/c unit on arrival. If noisy when recycling, ask to be moved.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We wish nothing but to express excellence in the service we give to our valued guests, and your wonderful feedback validates all the hard work we give to ensure that we meet your utmost satisfaction at all times. It is our aim to always provide our guests with a pleasant and memorable experience to remember, and for you to commend us on matters regarding the reliability of our services as well as the comfort and convenience it gave you during your entire stay is truly inspiring. Thank you for pointing out the issue you had with the A/C unit, you can be assured that we will work harder than hard to further excel in attending to your needs.

Been to Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport? Share your experiences!