“Met the needs of the travelers” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Met the needs of the travelers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

The service and the room was clean the only suggestion I would offer is that they update the rooms a little. Being it was in the area of the airport you heard little noise. the area itself was convenient and nice.

• Stayed August 2013
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel after your previous visit. Your feedback is valued and I will certainly take your comments under consideration. Please visit us again next time you are in the BWI Area.

Steven Hock - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

No issues whatsoever. Rooms were clean, quiet, and stocked. No issues with check-in or check-out. This hotel was everything you could ask for with a mid-range priced hotel. It was nothing fancy but reasonably priced and worth the money. I would return for sure.

Paul,

It is a pleasure to read your review. Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels bring you to the BWI Airport area!

Port Jefferson, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife, son and I stayed 2 nights on Friday and Saturday, August 9th and 10th. We have stayed in a few of the other hotels in the area on our annual trip to Baltimore and Washington.

What makes this hotel the best is not only the great accommodations, room, lobby and view from the front porch but the entire staff is very friendly, cheerful and helpful and they all make you feel right at home.

The free breakfast which included great scrambled eggs,potatoes and sausages one day and bacon the next day was great. My wife and son also loved the make-it-yourself waffles as well as all the other items that they offer.

Rebecca Mill - the Front Office Manager was very accommodating and wonderful in every way. I spent quite a bit of time on the front porch area because I smoke. During my time I observed the shuttle (by the way the best shuttle in the area - A Mercedes Benz Mini Fleet van). I enjoyed watching the driver Steven Haines being so cheerful and friendly to all the guests arriving and to the others departing.

I also observed Steven Haines helping out at the breakfasts each morning. His assistance with the serving and replenishing of the food was instrumental in a very successful morning meal for all the hotel guests. His title is Guest Services and he does everything to help make their guests comfortable and happy.

He and I always exchanged pleasantries each time we saw one another. I was fortunate to have had the opportunity to speak with him on Sunday morning. What a great man and what a great person to have representing their hotel.

Steven looks just like and has a very similar sweet, friendly and funny disposition as Bill Cosby. His stories were great to listen to while he was on break. When you go to this hotel, a must when you are in this area, seek out Steven Haines, start up a chat with him and you must remember to ask him about his "little man". That's his 4 year old grandson Cayden (I hope I spelled in correctly) that he and his wife are raising.

To all the staff of this hotel, Rebecca and especially Steven, I and my family thank you so very much for a great and wonderful time. We have found our home in the Baltimore area from now on. See you guys next year. "Steven, say hello to your grandson for me".

All the best,

Jim Hammond and family

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front have a really nice view of the area.
Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review about your hotel. I made sure that your comments were shared with all of our staff members. On behalf of all of our staff here at Country Inn & Suites, we greatly appreciate your visit. Please see us again next time your travels bring you to the BWI Airport area!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We got this hotel room for around $100. It included a suite and was nice for what we needed. A place to crash before going home the next morning.

Pros: Great breakfast spread that is included with the room. Less than 5 minutes from the BWI airport. Free shuttle. Right next to Chili's restaurant.

Cons:The fixtures in the room were in need of some serious repair. The tub was falling apart and the TV's were from the early 1990's. Carpet was coming apart. Couldn't believe this is 2013 and there were 20" tube TV's in the room. My daughter jokingly said she was annoyed because she couldn't read most of the text on the show she was reading because HD is getting cut off by the aspect ratio set on the TV.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dabessers,

Thanks for your review and for staying at our hotel. I appreciate the positive feedback and will use the negative to tune our operations. Please consider us again next time your are in the BWI Airport area.

Thanks,

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

From time of check-in with David to mid-week with Ashley to breakfast organized by Rosa, the entire hotel staff is very helpful during my frequent stays. The pool and fitness center are also important to me, and available into the evenings. An overall continuing excellent experience. Thanks.

Room Tip: Have been on several floors, and service excellent. Noise seems to be less on higher floors
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Steve,

It is always a pleasure to see a review from one of our regulars. I greatly appreciate your business and I'll make sure Ashley, David and Rosa are recognized for their outstanding service. I know all of our staff including myself has enjoyed getting to know you over the past year. Thanks again!

Columbus, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed there for three nights -- first night in a suite with our daughter, last two in a single room. Terrell Edwards and David Porter at front desk on first night (8/8) were very helpful in orienting us to the city and where we needed to go, as was the young lady at the desk during the morning, whose name I forgot to get. Particularly helpful were the directional cards we received to the convention center, Annapolis, and even local restaurants and supermarkets. Thanks to those, we never had to use our GPS.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Tim,

Thanks so much for staying with us. I will make sure that David and Terrell are recognized for their outstanding service. We looking forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the BWI Airport area.

California, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had a quick stay at this hotel and they didn't let us down. The room was good size, clean and quiet. Staff was very friendly and will definitely be staying here again. They do offer breakfast but we had an early flight. Location very convenient to BWI. Thanks!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Rlacoss,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and had a good nights’ sleep in a quiet room. Please visit us again; we look forward to welcoming you back!

Steven Hock - General Manager

Been to Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport? Share your experiences!