“Convenient and clean” 4 of 5 stars

Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Convenient and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful lobby. Room was decent. Front desk staff was very nice but shuttle bus drivers could be a bit more friendly (awkward silence on the way to hotel). Pool closes at 9pm.
Our flight left very early the next morning, before breakfast, but they did have complimentary fruit, granola bars, juice and coffee available, which was nice.

• Stayed June 2012

188 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

The girl at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. My room was in desperate need of an upgrade! Old tv, old comforter, old sheets (threads showing), chair in room was torn and dingy looking. The lobby area was nice, new and fresh looking, however, the rooms are nowhere near as nice.

• Stayed May 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites during a short stay in the DMV area. I had an early flight and wanted a hotel that has a shuttle which Country Inn has. When I dropped off my rental car at the airport I called the hotel and the front desk clerk was very nice and had a shuttle come pick me up within 10 minutes.

Check in was very quick. I had a room on the 5th floor. The front desk clerk also asked me what time I was catching the shuttle 3:50 a.m or 4:20 a.m. and scheduled a wake up call for me. She was very nice.

The rooms are a bit dated, like from 1980 but very clean. Bathroom had lotion, shampoo and conditioner. There is a Chilli's directly across from the hotel if you are looking for something to eat. The hotel also has room service.

Overall this hotel is great for a short stay. I really appreciate the shuttle service as it so much easier.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Westhampton Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I really liked this hotel, except a few things.
1. We had Plumbing problems in our room, it would randomly start making really loud noises, and was scary.
2. The breakfast was o.k, it was repetitive though. There is 4 different types of cereal, bread, fruits, waffles, eggs, bacon, ETC. But it was nice that we could go downstairs at any hour and get a cup of coffee.

Staff was really friendly, except 1 man that answered when I called the hotel and was really rude. The indoor pool was o.k. I thought it was going to be bigger, but I was fine with the pool. The Jacuzzi was 104 degrees - a little too hot. Lifeguards were friendly. overall, I liked my stay!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
dhoerning, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
On behalf of the entire Country Inn & Suites BWI Airport team, we thank you for your kind words and opportunity to earn your business. It pleases us to hear that we will be your choice for the BWI Airport market and look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

We apologize for the discomforts you mentioned in your review and will certainly address them right way with our maintenance and operations staff.

Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I really liked this hotel so much that I'm writing a review from my room. This is my second stay and the front desk/van drivers are great, so nice and willing to help. I really enjoy the quiet rooms and Chili's next door...the fireplace is a nice touch. I will keep coming back as long as my company sends me to Baltimore.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
On behalf of the entire Country Inn & Suites BWI Airport team, we thank you for your kind words and opportunity to earn your business. It pleases us to hear that we will be your new choice for the BWI Airport market and look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Salisbury, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

This trip to baltimore I decided to try a different hotel brand, I was pleased and have now decided that this hotel will now be my baltimore home base rather than the comfort suites across the street. The check Inn was with out incident, the desk clerk was both happy and personable, our room was large and clean with all the amenties. The breakfast was great, very large breakfast room, did some shopping at arundal mills mall, took the light rail into downtown baltimore, and did a quick dash to DC. Well worth the price.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I have stayed in another Country Inn location up in Bel Air, MD several times and thought I'd try this one by BWI airport. In general, this is a good business hotel. The service is very good. The housekeeping is always immaculate. This is a good choice near BWI.

However, this hotel is an older property, not European old, just not as current as many other hotels there near the airport. I had a suite-like room with a king-size bed and sofa. The couple of things that I noticed were that the mattress was starting to bowl out, the TV was an older CRT model, and the exercise equipment was very basic compared to the other property.
That being said, I did sleep fine (for the few hours before a 7am flight), and I got an adequate work-out. The pool/spa area was fairly extensive and had a lifeguard on duty. (I've never see that before.) Breakfast was very good. The fruit salad was fresh!
I would still recommend this hotel in the BWI airport area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and for the feedback you have given us on our hotel. We are delighted to announce that the voices of our guests have been heard and the hotel is in fact quickly approaching renovations. We would love to have you back soon to experience what the Country Inn & Suites at BWI Airport has to offer.

Derik Hoerning

Been to Country Inns & Suites BWI Airport? Share your experiences!