“Cracker Barrel Great Breakfast Foods” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Nyc
“Cracker Barrel Great Breakfast Foods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Fending for Breakfast, Cracker Barrel is the one, my sins are the fried catfish with the blueberry pancakes, sides fried okra and apples.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Monahans, Texas
“Cracker Barrel Fan But Very Poor Meal.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I am a huge Cracker Barrel fan! When my wife and I travel it is our preferred road restaurant. While on a business trip I stopped at a Cracker Barrel near my hotel. I was very disappointed. I understand that the restaurant has been open less than a year and it was late on a Sunday night but the cook and the quality control person did not meet expectations. I ordered my normal fried catfish with turnip greens, fried okra, steak fries and biscuits. Even though I asked for the catfish to be cooked crispy, the meaty portion of the catfish was undercooked as was the steak fries. The biscuits were not done with no color to them. The okra and turnip greens were good. It was the worst Cracker Barrel meal I have had in a long time!

Visited June 2014
Baltimore, MD
“Nice place, price was good, food was ok, service started bad but rebounded.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I ate here on a sunday afternoon. we have eaten at 100 or more CB's around the country. some good, some bad. this one was not one of the best.
We were told, 35 minute wait. we were seated in 20 and sat for at least 20 to get drinks. I know its busy, so ok. food took a while. my wife order was wrong but fixed(took a while to fix.) quality is not as good as other CB's. price is always comparable to others witch is good. but it is funny the cost of drink gets higher. over $2 for drink (coke or tea.) I will go back but maybe not this location. oh and there was a nice server brandon(not our server) who brought us drinks and syrup. he went out of his way to make the meal nice. cleaned our plates and told us"we are all your servers." good kid

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Bern, North Carolina
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

This Cracker Barrel was walking distance from the hotel my co-worker and I were staying in. We went on a Tuesday evening. It wasn't very crowded,which was nice. The food was hot, service was fair, not overly friendly and not rude. I got dessert to go. It was the best thing out of the dinner. It was such a huge serving, I ate off of it for three days and eventually had to throw it out. Talk about generous portion. It was the apple crumb pie??? At any rate it was good.

Visited May 2014
Woodbridge
“Great place, but not for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We had a late lunch there. Food was great, service is excellent. I gave it 4*s because our breakfast was not the best. Pancakes were a little thick & heavy. Eggs & sausage comes with 1 very little sausage patty (& I DO mean very little) so make sure you order sausage LINKS & not a patty. Also a side order of grits comes in a tiny bowl with about 3 spoonfuls of grits. You should order at least 3 of them to get a decent portion. The ladies room was spotless!

Visited May 2014