“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Park, Stay, & Go
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Super friendly staff!!! I stay here regularly and it doesn't matter what time if day I arrive!!! I am greeted with the same, pleasant attitude. This is refreshing as I travel for a living and don't always get to experience this level of customer service!!! I recommend this hotel over the many other choices in the BWI area.

• Stayed June 2013
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Swaguy,

Thanks for the review! As a frequent traveler, you kudos mean all the more to us. We are so glad to provide some respite from the rigors of travel. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
State Line, Pennsylvania USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

A month prior to our visit we made reservation at this Doubletree and was disappointed that they did not honor our request for type of room. I might also mention that the cookie(s) offered were not warm. We stayed in a Doubletree in Florida several years back and their attitude and accommodations were right on - the Baltimore one seems to be less customer friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear heidihope,

Thanks for the review. Ouch! This one hurts. We pride ourselves on providing friendly customer service, so for you to say that Florida is better is a real signal to us that we didn't deliver our customary hospitality. Sometimes we need a gentle reminder to bring our "A" game each and every day. We will do better (and make darn sure the cookie is warm)! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
Westminster, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed here overnight on our wedding night because it was close to BWI airport and we had an early morning flight to Jamaica. Oh my goodness, I wish we could have taken the bed home with us. This hotel is so cozy and comfortable. Very clean, as well. We were greeted pleasantly by the gentleman at the front desk and everything was so quick, checkout was simple too. The price was shockingly affordable once we saw how luxurious this hotel is. I really hope we have another chance to stay in this hotel. My only complaint is that they gave us only one cookie....I think we each should have had our own cookie, because they were really good!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear chccamaro,

Congrats on your wedding! I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon! Since you loved the bed so much you may want to check out this website: http://www.doubletreeathome.com/ where you can purchase all things Doubletree, from the bed, to linen, to terry, etc. Again, congratulations, and thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
Henderson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My stay at the Doubletree by the BWI Airport is always a pleasant experience. Clean rooms, quiet location (despite being so close to the airport), professional and caring staff. I can't ask for anything better. I ONLY stay at this hotel and chain for that matter. They truly stand above so many hotel chains in every regard.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Marco S,

Thanks for the review! We value your loyalty to Doubletree. You describe what we are all about: clean rooms, quiet hotel, caring staff. We look forward to seeing you again at Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
Camden, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife and I recently had the privilege of staying at the Doubletree By Hilton Baltimore -BWI Airport in Linthicum, MD. The service that was provided to us was excellent. A minor preference incident was taken care of immediately. The Assistant General Manager apologized profusely about the mixup. After dinner we were surprised to find a gift in our room.

I would like to thank Ms. Frei Maashio for the personal attention. Her attention will guarantee our staying there whenever we are in the area for business, pleasure or when flying out of BWI.

I do not want to slight the rest of the staff at the hotel. Every question we asked was answered with a smile. We were constantly greeted with a smile and "can I help you".

Room Tip: You are not far from several restaurants.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear John R,

Thanks for the review! I appreciated your email as well. Frei is an extraordinary woman and a true hospitality professional. Thank you for recognizing her and thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Pasadena, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

met my cousins from out of town.here. it was quiet.it was clean. we liked the devote. loved the modern bathroom.I slept so well.that I wanted to steal that bed....thanks for making our small family reunion a comfortable. enjoyaable stay

Room Tip: we had a good one on the 5 th floor
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear dorpat2,

Thanks for the review! I am so pleased to read about your successful family reunion. I have great news for you-- you can buy a Doubletree bed and linen. Just go here: http://www.doubletreeathome.com/ where you can purchase a bed, linen, terry and all other things Doubletree. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
Clinton, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Upon waking up in the morning, i discovered there was a roach in my bed. I was completely disgusted and will never ever stay at this hotel again. Obviously this hotel has a bug problem because I killed a spider that morning also, but I figured that wasn't a huge deal. But a ROACH,is completely unacceptable. My boyfriend tried called the front desk and was left on hold for over 5 mins, again completely unacceptable. We quickly checked out because I no longer wanted to be in the room. I asked to speak to a manager when checking out and the supervisor apologized and asked what she could do? The room was paid for in advance so i wasn't expecting the night to be free but her offer of free breakfast was insulting. We quickly declined. We would be crazy to eat at the hotel's restaurant. If there was a roach in our room on the 7th floor I can only imagine what's in the kitchen.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Quarles27,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Rest assured, we have a stringent Pest Control plan in place. Our rooms are regularly serviced by a national commercial provider. Additionally, we immediately place a room out of service anytime a bug is found in the room. That room is kept out of service until treated by our pest control provider. Our guest rooms and kitchen are regularly inspected by Hilton, by the County, and by the Health Department. We strive to maintain high levels of safety and cleanliness. Your experience was not acceptable, nor was it our norm. On behalf of the entire team here, I apologize for the experience. Thank you for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Been to Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport? Share your experiences!