“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Salisbury, Maryland
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great stay at the DoubleTree. Clean rooms, friendly staff and a good fitness room. My husband and I will definitely stay at the hotel again. It is just a short distance from the city, which we really like. Thanks DoubleTree!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Joanjeff,

Thanks for the review! "Clean rooms and friendly staff"......what more can I say? We have the best staff in town. Glad you will be back! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Offers a shuttle to/from the Airport, clean and comfortable bed, so I was happy. The staff was very nice and helpful. They even apologized when we had to wait a few minutes to be checked in, which usually doesn't happen these days! Highly recommend this place for short overnights, like flying out early AM or International flights from BWI.

If you do not have a rental car, there is nothing to do in the area as this is more a business district, so don't plan on walking anywhere. They might provide a shuttle within a mile or two, but you will want to check before booking.

If you do have a rental car, this is a nice location close to the Airport and only 15-20 minutes away from downtown Baltimore. (Note: You can sometimes find a hotel in downtown Baltimore around the same price, so you might want to do some research before booking.)

All in all, I have stayed here numerous times because it is close to the Airport and good location.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Stephanie S,

Thanks for the review! You are absolutely correct. We do have a shuttle that not only runs to the airport 24 hrs a day, but also will take guests anywhere within a 3 mile radius, which includes a number of restaurants, bars and movie theatre. I am so glad we have won you as loyal guest! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Middletown, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Friendly greeting by Pierre as I checked in. Quiet hotel. Clean and updated rooms. Comfortable bed. All you could ask for as a business traveler. I've stayed in similar hotels in the area, and this is by far one of the better properties.

Dear WalterBTV,

Thanks for the review. I can tell from your reviews that you have visited a number of BWI hotels, so thanks for giving us a try. Also, good of you to mention Pierre. He is a fine example of our dedicated team members. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to BWI. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton.
Richmond, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I travel extensively for both business and pleasure and have never found Doubletree hotels to meet my standards of being renovated, clean, and attentive to discriminating travelers. So, when this one was presented as an option for business travel, I read the reviews here and decided to give it a try. Once again, Doubletree disappointed me. I'm not sure who the writers of the wonderful reviews are but this property is quite dated and worn and does not meet the needs of a discriminating traveler. My guest and I went to the bar at 6 for a pre-dinner cocktail but had to go elsewhere because although the bar is large and inviting, they do not even have a full bar. No drink menu, extremely limited choices in alcohol. I did not eat there - wouldn't dare given the general appearance of the property. There was nothing special about the bed, the carpet was worn, towels of marginal quality, etc.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear SLW0815,

Thanks for the review. Every voice matters. I am sorry that we did not meet your standards. We are proud of our ranking on Tripadvisor which has been achieved by consistently delivering great value via an upscale product and attentive service. But we can always do better. Thanks for the reminder and thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We spent just one night there with another family. Very nice and clean, staff members were very nice. Plenty of parking and surroundings are quiet. We all want to come back to this hotel if visit the area again. Highly recommend!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Doubletree traveler,

Thanks for the review. It is great to read that we have won another loyal guest. We look forward to seeing you again! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Solvang, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I arrived at midnight at BWI and called for the shuttle. Pierre at the front desk took my call and had the shuttle there promptly. He was courteous and prfessional taking great pride in addressing my concerns traveling to DC the next day. Even comped my breakfast as I had an early departure the next morning. Would highly reccommend this excellent facility and staff. I should metion the shuttle driver gave me additional direction on how to get myself to DC which helped confirm Pierre's suggestion. Short vist but great.

16JohnK16,

Thanks for the review and thanks for mentioning Pierre. He is on FIRE! As you can see from many of your fellow traveler's reviews, he is a fantastic representative of Doubletree. I wish you many more safe returns. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stay at Hilton properties all over and use this hotel for overnight stays before early flights from my home airport. The staff is incredibly courteous and respectful. Pierre (one of the front desk managers I presume) should get credit for his cheerful early AM attitude. Always smiling an very helpful.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Psarcastic,

Thanks for the review! It sounds like we are your hotel of choice when flying out of BWI, so thanks for the compliment. Yes, we have the best staff. Thanks for mentioning Pierre and thanks for choosing the Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Been to Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport? Share your experiences!