“Nice location/ average housekeeping/great cookies” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay, & Go Package
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
illinois, usa
“Nice location/ average housekeeping/great cookies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great staff, location close to everything ... expressways leading to outlet mall loads of restaurants 10 mins away. Staed long term for business and the staff was the best. Internet available, good gym (small) with bottled water and apples. Nice bar- food in hotel restaurant was pretty good and not too overpriced. Room was about average but bed was super comfortable. Will defintely stay here again. Good value.

Room Tip: avoid the rrom with view of the parking lot otherwise ok
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear ccamtravel,

Thanks for the review. As a long term stay, you no doubt encountered all aspects of our service and amenities. I am so glad to read you will be back. Thanks for mentioning the staff; I really think we have the best in town, and thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We did not stay here overnight, just parked here instead of using airport parking (booked thru globalairportparking.com) Price was very reasonable and drive to the airport was prompt. When we got back, we called as soon as we got off the plane and were on our way to baggage claim area. We were told that someone would be right over. After getting our bags, we did have to wait awhile. It was about 45 minutes from the time of our call until we got picked up. I would give 5 stars for getting to airport, but 3 for the trip back. We did get warm choc. chip cookies :-) We would use them again for parking and call before even getting off the plane.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear ejmell,

Thanks for the review. We are a proud partner with globalairportparking.com. Here is a helpful hint: due to regulations at the airport, our shuttles cannot wait at the designated pick up points. So calling too far in advance does not help you get picked up in time. As a matter of fact, if you call us too early and we arrive at the pick up point before you, we cannot wait. So, please be sure to call us once you have your bags. We are just 2 short miles from the airport and our shuttles run 24hrs a day, so we are always just minutes away. I hope this helps. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Fairmont, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I really really enjoyed my stay at the Doubletree BWI hotel!! The staff was fantastic!!! I was greeted with a very warm welcome, check in was fast and easy, the gift shop had delicious pastries, the rooms were spacious and very clean. The front desk was very helpful seeming so I had no idea of the area, they were able to help me find my way around. I had a great time and it was the perfect weekend get away for my boyfriend and I. I would recommend this hotel to others and hope to visit again in the summer.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear sdavid17,

Thanks for the review. I am so glad you and your boyfriend had a great stay. We would love to see you again this summer (if not sooner!). Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I throughly enjoyed by stay at this hotel. The staff is amazing especially the customer service by the hotel staff. You are greeted with a smile and once you are checked in the hotel gives you these delicious warm cookies. I was most impressed with the courtesy van service who were prompt and efficent our entire stay at the hotel. I liked the fact that the van could escort you to the airport at any time where you had accessibility to the light rail system, Amtrack and bus service. The breakfast buffet has a variety to choose from at an economial price. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to the D.C, area(30 miles away) or directly to Baltimore.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear 183anonymous,

Thanks for the review! You describe us "to a Tee": friendly staff, effecient shuttle service, clean rooms, tasty food, and of course, the delicious walnut, chocolate chip cookie! Thanks for the recommendation and thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Hotel was very clean, it had a small sundries shop (serves pastries, etc) which I appreciate it... because I'm not always in the mood to spend the $20 and 30 minutes on the hotel breakfast!

Anyhow, at first blush the hotel seems like it's in a sketchy area (raining at night it seems that way), but the area is fine.

I recommend it. Good value, when I stayed there... but it's definitely only a good business airport hotel. nothing around it.... but if you're getting in late at night it's a good option.

Dear Yahmoncool,

Thanks for the review. You are right, our Props sundry shop is a great option for a quick bite to eat: coffee, danish and muffins in the morning and fruit, sandwiches, chips and soda through out the day. And yes, we are in a safe business district just 2 miles from the airport. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Dallas, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Its was great experience we would like to share.Me & my wife had long hour drive & very tried. As our arrived at the hotel we were welcome with very warm,smile welcome by from Simi at the front desk.Her service was excellent even she was by herself 4 more guest checking behind us.She handed out each guest he warm famous 'Chocolate Chip Cookie' of doubletree.We even told only one-she ran back with atleast 5 more & said C.I.D (Consider-it-done).The hotel is very clean with great food per reccomedation of Simi.This is our 2nd time staying with this hotel.We were their when baltimore had black-out was,so many upset guest in lobby.But with Simi calm,professional & work with diligently to accomodate to each guest with attention that make truely great star to the hotel.I will definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Ben 194800,

Thanks for the review. Simi is a true hospitality professional! I am glad she is part of our team. As you mention, our servicve motto is C.I.D. (Consider it Done). We live and breathe it here at the hotel, so thanks for the plug. I am so glad you came back as a repeat guest. The summer black out was a challenging time for not only the hotel but the entire area. Thank you for your loyalty and thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We had our Annual Ehrlich Distribution Sales Meeting at your location on February 21 and 22. I wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the attention and service that we received from the time we arrived until we departed. From Desiree at the Front Desk, as well as Richard, Gerda and Kelsey in Food Services; all made our time at your establishment all the more enjoyable and fun.

Once again, I would like to commend you and your staff on an excellent job!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear Brian D,

Thanks for the review! We were glad to host your event. We have the best team and day after day I continue to be amazed at how hard they work to take care of our guests. Thanks for mentioning a few of the standouts. We hope to see you again!

Been to Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport? Share your experiences!