My cousin & i stayed there for the 2013 inauguration... I can honestly say that i recieved excellent service starting with the many phone calls I made there months ago with questions regarding transportation, changing my reservation, questions about the weather etc.... Yes, I called a lot, & it seems as though each time I called, I spoke with the same person "Jobi Joseph"... He was great!!!... He always answered my questions, assisted me with my concerns, and helped with the changing of my reservation.. So, once we were picked up by the hotel shuttle, the driver was very kind & (cute), he helped with our bags & was very polite... Once we arrived to the hotel, we were greeted by a very friendly front desk staff.. The check-in process went very smooth, as Jobi had already had a room blocked for us... I then asked the lady if Jobi was still there because I wanted to meet the kind gentleman in which who had been helping me over the phone... Indeed he was,so he came to the front desk, delivered our room key personally himself & assisted with my luggage to our room!!!!... Great service!!!.. This was my cousin & i first time in Baltimore & we really felt safe & welcome.... Once we got settled in our room, we wanted to step out & get a bite to eat.. We were informed of some nearby restaurants, so instead of us having to wait for the shuttle to return to bring us to the restaurant, Jobi took it among himself to use the other shuttle to drop us off quickly... At this point I was just amazed with the wonderful service in which we were getting... They even came to pick us up.. This wonderful service lasted the entire duration of our visit.... Everyone was just extremely nice & I greatly appreciate good customer service!!!... I will be coming back & theres no doubt as to where we are staying.... Our visit was great!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Bwi Airport Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Holiday Inn Linthicum
- Linthicum Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers expect great atmosphere, amenities and service. Find all this and more at the Doubletree by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport Conference Center, where we are poised to meet your every need. Convenient to Baltimore, Maryland, Washington, DC, and Annapolis, MD, our attractive 260-room airport hotel features upgraded high speed Internet and is less than 5 minutes from BWI Airport, and the Amtrak and Baltimore Light Rail stations. The hotel is only 8 miles from Baltimore's Inner Harbor, home of Orioles Park at Camden Yards, the National Aquarium,and the Baltimore Convention Center and business district. We are adjacent to Ciena Corporation offices, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Booz Allen Hamilton. The Doubletree by Hilton BWI hotel is only 4 miles from Arundel Mills Mall where you can shop at well-known stores like Bass Pro Shops, Bed Bath & Beyond then enjoy Dave and Buster's restaurant or the Medieval Times Dinner Theatre. Our Conference Center has meeting space ideal for weddings, receptions and reunions. Start the day at this Doubletree by Hilton in Baltimore with a healthy breakfast at Eden's Landing Restaurant or in our gourmet coffee and sundry shop Props. Then enjoy a work-out at our expanded fitness center or shoot some baskets at our outdoor sports court that includes a swimming pool and volleyball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.