We were lucky to be able to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore - BWI Airport on a recent trip to visit family for the holidays. The hotel was decorated with signs of the season as we entered the lobby. One of the staff, Deedee, was hanging ornaments and immediately turned to offer us welcome and assistance. She handed us warm cookies as she processed our information. When we got to our room it was immaculate. Plenty of towels, warm inviting room after braving the cold weather from the airport to the hotel and bottled water to revive us from the flight. After settling in we went back to the lobby where Deedee greeted us again and provided lots of information and guidance to area locations and sites! Everyone on the staff smiled and said hello like we were old friends! I highly recommend staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore - BWI Airport if your in the area. Its close to the airport, easy to reach both Baltimore and DC and the staff will make you feel at home!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Bwi Airport Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Holiday Inn Linthicum
- Linthicum Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers expect great atmosphere, amenities and service. Find all this and more at the Doubletree by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport Conference Center, where we are poised to meet your every need. Convenient to Baltimore, Maryland, Washington, DC, and Annapolis, MD, our attractive 260-room airport hotel features upgraded high speed Internet and is less than 5 minutes from BWI Airport, and the Amtrak and Baltimore Light Rail stations. The hotel is only 8 miles from Baltimore's Inner Harbor, home of Orioles Park at Camden Yards, the National Aquarium,and the Baltimore Convention Center and business district. We are adjacent to Ciena Corporation offices, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Booz Allen Hamilton. The Doubletree by Hilton BWI hotel is only 4 miles from Arundel Mills Mall where you can shop at well-known stores like Bass Pro Shops, Bed Bath & Beyond then enjoy Dave and Buster's restaurant or the Medieval Times Dinner Theatre. Our Conference Center has meeting space ideal for weddings, receptions and reunions. Start the day at this Doubletree by Hilton in Baltimore with a healthy breakfast at Eden's Landing Restaurant or in our gourmet coffee and sundry shop Props. Then enjoy a work-out at our expanded fitness center or shoot some baskets at our outdoor sports court that includes a swimming pool and volleyball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.