I stayed here right before deploying to the Middle East, and it made the send-off great. The beds are so comfortable I feel asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I love how they give you a warm cookie right upon arrival. That's a level of hospitality that rivals a LOT of the hotels I've stayed in in the past. The front desk personnel were very warm and cheerful, which is great to see so early in the morning.
The breakfast buffet was GREAT, to say the least, and the room service impeccable.
Not to mention, free WiFi! For a hotel of this quality, that was quite a pleasant surprise.
*Here's the asterisk: upon my arrival to my deployed location, it was discovered my government travel card was charged TWICE for the stay of the room. This was an error that affected the other people I deployed with, and could have been quite the headache had it gone unnoticed. However, true to their service, a phone call solved this problem and the erroneous charge was refunded within a few days.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Bwi Airport Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Holiday Inn Linthicum
- Linthicum Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers expect great atmosphere, amenities and service. Find all this and more at the Doubletree by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport Conference Center, where we are poised to meet your every need. Convenient to Baltimore, Maryland, Washington, DC, and Annapolis, MD, our attractive 260-room airport hotel features upgraded high speed Internet and is less than 5 minutes from BWI Airport, and the Amtrak and Baltimore Light Rail stations. The hotel is only 8 miles from Baltimore's Inner Harbor, home of Orioles Park at Camden Yards, the National Aquarium,and the Baltimore Convention Center and business district. We are adjacent to Ciena Corporation offices, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Booz Allen Hamilton. The Doubletree by Hilton BWI hotel is only 4 miles from Arundel Mills Mall where you can shop at well-known stores like Bass Pro Shops, Bed Bath & Beyond then enjoy Dave and Buster's restaurant or the Medieval Times Dinner Theatre. Our Conference Center has meeting space ideal for weddings, receptions and reunions. Start the day at this Doubletree by Hilton in Baltimore with a healthy breakfast at Eden's Landing Restaurant or in our gourmet coffee and sundry shop Props. Then enjoy a work-out at our expanded fitness center or shoot some baskets at our outdoor sports court that includes a swimming pool and volleyball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Olotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.