I travel to the Baltimore area quite frequently to work with one of my company's best clients, Under Armour. Originally from the area, I have the luxury of staying with friends and family quite often. Recently, however, we have begun to have more staff traveling to the area, and it is my responsibility to arrange accommodations that are not only convenient, but a nice place to rest, re-charge, and conduct business. It's essential that my employees are well rested and able to have access to the amenities such as workout facilities to stay sharp and de-stress, and lounge areas to conduct impromptu gatherings to discuss the days events. I visited a few hotels in the past few months to decide which hotel would have the best mix of services that benefitted our needs the most. My first choice: The Doubletree BWI. This hotel fit the bill perfectly, as it is extremely convenient (the 24 hr. airport shuttle service is a huge plus!), the beds are comfortable (this is a must have), and the staff is knowledgeable , friendly, and willing to do those "little things" to make everyone's stay more enjoyable. Surprisingly, it's budget friendly, which is not usually the case for a hotel that boasts a restaurant/lounge?! This has quickly become my desired hotel anytime I need to book a hotel in the area. In fact, we'll be seeing you again in about a week!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Bwi Airport Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Holiday Inn Linthicum
- Linthicum Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers expect great atmosphere, amenities and service. Find all this and more at the Doubletree by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport Conference Center, where we are poised to meet your every need. Convenient to Baltimore, Maryland, Washington, DC, and Annapolis, MD, our attractive 260-room airport hotel features upgraded high speed Internet and is less than 5 minutes from BWI Airport, and the Amtrak and Baltimore Light Rail stations. The hotel is only 8 miles from Baltimore's Inner Harbor, home of Orioles Park at Camden Yards, the National Aquarium,and the Baltimore Convention Center and business district. We are adjacent to Ciena Corporation offices, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Booz Allen Hamilton. The Doubletree by Hilton BWI hotel is only 4 miles from Arundel Mills Mall where you can shop at well-known stores like Bass Pro Shops, Bed Bath & Beyond then enjoy Dave and Buster's restaurant or the Medieval Times Dinner Theatre. Our Conference Center has meeting space ideal for weddings, receptions and reunions. Start the day at this Doubletree by Hilton in Baltimore with a healthy breakfast at Eden's Landing Restaurant or in our gourmet coffee and sundry shop Props. Then enjoy a work-out at our expanded fitness center or shoot some baskets at our outdoor sports court that includes a swimming pool and volleyball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.