“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Manhattan, Kansas
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

During my visit to your hotel in March, 2012, I had a number of small concerns and needed some help. I went to the front desk and Pierre Boutin was on duty. Your company is lucky to have someone like Pierre. That guy was very helpful, enthusiastic and professional. This guy went the extra mile with a smile.

Thank you.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Dear Mark W,

Thanks for the review. Pierre is truly an asset! He delivers on our promise to practice the Art of Hospitality. I am glad you had a positive stay; we look forward to being of service again when your travels bring you back to BWI.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Greenville, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Checked in one evening for an early morning flight the next day. Had dinner at the bar late in the evening. The crabcake sandwhich and side salad were great. The service was wonderful and had no complaints except the bathroom counter looked as if it wasn't really cleaned that well, but it may have simply been the type of counter and may be difficult to get rid of water marks. Otherwise it was a very great place to stay over for BWI. I would highly recommend staying here. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Dear Michael T,

Thanks for the review! Thanks for mentioning the crab cake, since, after all, we are in Maryland. It would be almost sacrilege not to have a good crab cake! And we do have spacious rooms. In regards to the bathrooms counters, you are quite right that the material makes the difference. They are marble countertops which can show water marks. But we work hard to keep them clean. We know that the upscale furnishings, such as marble, add a sophisticated touch to the bathroom. Thanks for the feedback!
Southampton Parish, Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I stayed at the Dubletree by Hilton at the BWI from 4/30 to 5/04.This stay was perfect in every way.The staff is friendly and helpfull, and goes the extra mile to made my stay even better. I just moved to Bermuda and will be travelling more frequently to Baltimore due to family and friends, therefore I will make this hotel as my home base upon my return. Mangement has done an fantastic job in everything they do. You can't asked for a better hotel with that type of service. In addition it is close to the airport and to downtown baltimore. I just loved my stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Dear BVBFan1909,

Thank you for the review. Good luck with your new adventure in Bermuda, we will be at your service when you return! Thanks for recognizing the staff. We truly have a great team of dedicated hospitality professionals who work hard to make each and every guest stay a memorable one. They make me proud!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed for a weekend at the Doubletree BWI
I can not say enough good things about the facility,but the staff is beyond excellent
I have stayed at 100s of hotels and this is by far one of the BEST places I have ever stayed
5 stars is not enough
You will ever stay

• Stayed May 2012
Dear Mountainsong1961,

Thanks for the review! We are honored by your high praise. As a seasoned traveler, your compliments mean all the more to us. Congrats on your engagement! We look forward to seeing you again.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

It's very close to BWI airport and the public transportation that takes you to Downtown Baltimore or Washington D.C. The Shuttle service was prompt and the rooms were recently updated.

Dear Lilmissmalcolm,

Thanks for reviewing the Doubletree by Hilton at BWI. We are striving to be the best hotel at BWI, so I am glad you had a great stay. Our shuttle not only picks up at the aiport but will take guests anywhere within a 3 mile radius. Thanks for mentioning our rooms; yes, they were recently renovated and we think they are the best in the market! Hope to see you again.
Trenton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

The front desk staff was awesome ! Pierre was the best. I felt like I was a queen . The bartender was the best , I asked for milk at the bar to eat with my cookie while my mate was having a drink and poof there it was . We had an incdient with the toliet , we called and no lie they were there in like a minute or two to fix it. The room was clean . The Customer service was beyond reproach.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Dear DMO68,

Thanks for the review! We are working hard to become the #1 ranked hotel on Tripadvisor, and we know that service will make all the difference. Thank you for recognizing some of our team who made your stay special. Hope to see you again at the Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

Front desk staff was very friendly. Room was nice and quiet, but$$$, but I booked last minute. Breakfast service was pretty bad...coffee took forever, and they never came with my check.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Dear jwolfgang9,

Thanks for the review. Your feedback matters and helps us get better. I pay careful attention to tripadvisor because I know that listening and responding to guest feeback is the BEST way we can improve. I have shared your comments with my Restaurant Manager regarding the coffee and check delivery. We will do better! Overall, I am glad you were pleased with your stay. Thanks for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton at BWI Airport.

Been to Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport? Share your experiences!