“Clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

This is definitely one of the better Doubletree's I've stayed at, and a very nice hotel overall. My regular sized king-bed room was larger than most hotel rooms, with a good work area and comfortable bed. Everything was clean and new looking. Bathroom was nice, but short on counter space. Breakfast was better than average, and the fitness room was well equipped. A better Hilton choice for BWI than the Hilton (drab interiors, bad Hilton Honors breakfast) or the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
Dear TravellerPGH,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We, too, believe we are the best Hilton family brand option at BWI. You certainly sum up our strengths: clean and spacious rooms and good food! Not to mention the friendliest staff at BWI. Thanks for the plug!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

The moment I entered, the front desk rep, Pierre B. greeted me not only with professionalism but kindness. After such a long drive it was very refreshing to enter a welcoming environment, kind staff and warm cookies. I also met the GM. She's pretty awesome! Very friendly and interested in guests well-being. She made sure I had everything I needed for my stay & the expo that I was attending. Pierre informed me of the business center which I was not aware of at first, which was great for me to utilize. He even search for a paper cutter for me. When we got to the room, it was cool which is perfect after a hot 7 hour drive, the air smelled clean and everything looked crisp. Customer service is most important to me and it was phenomenal. My room was perfect and I've been to hotels that were beautiful on the outside but crap on the inside but not this one. It was very clean. Overall, my trip was very successful and my stay was great. I have no complaints. PIERRE WAS VERY HOSPITABLE! THE GM WAS THE BOMB-DIGGITY!!! Now all I have left to say is: DOUBLETREE BY HILTON-BWI ROCKS!!!!!!!! Now, I'm interested in checking out my local Doubletree when I go back home. :-)

Keiyana S,

Thank you for the review. I agree with you, Pierre and Frei are excellent! Frei is our Assistant General Manager, and she is the most passionate person I know when it comes to customer service. I am so glad we could help make your stay successful. By all means, check out your local Doubletree by Hilton and be sure to get a cookie!
Hackensack, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I am a traveling regional rep in the Mid-Atlantic area. I come to the area often and was so happy to find this hotel. The staff is helpful and attentive and the hotel is absolutely perfect. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Also, I always look for a good gym when traveling and this one has a very nice one, even stocked with water and apples!

The hotel is located 15 min. from downtown Baltimore/Inner Harbor area, but also close to all major highways to get me to all my locations in MD.

I have stayed elsewhere in the area but haven't been able to find anything of this quality at a reasonable rate. I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else, the staff here is committed to making you feel happy and comfortable. This is a great home away from home!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Dear JTeng16,

Thanks for the review! Calling us "perfect" is quite a compliment! We are on a mission to be the best hotel in the BWI airport market. Your review and other like yours are helping us close in on the #1 ranking on Tripadvisor. So, thanks again. We look forward to being of service for all of your return trips to Baltimore.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

The leadership as personified by the AGM of the hotel is very dedicated,committed to meeting the needs of her guests. She is very accomating and supportive of her staff.
The hotel is neat with all the amenities working. The ambience created is warm and makes you feel very comfortable.
Was on a bussiness trip when I visited and hope to return during the Easter with my family.

Room Tip: Both blocks are good but prefers block B. any rooms from the5 th floor up is good
Dear Jiday,

Thanks for the review. Our Assitant General Manager, Frei, truly is a fantastic representative of the Doubletree by Hilton at BWI. I am proud that she is part of our team. We look forward to seeing you and your family at Easter! Safe travels.
Scipio Center, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Don't waste your time staying anyplace else. The Doubletree by Hilton at BWI is the place. I am a frequent guest at this hotel and the staff remember me, call me by name, remember my personal preferences for rooms and amenities and always ask how they can make my stay even more comfortable. Service at the onsite restaurant and bar is excellent.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Dear Mike O,

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to be the best hotel at BWI Airport; I am glad you think we have achieved it! We know that great service makes all the difference. We have a great team here and I am glad our efforts have won your loyalty. I wish you many more happy stays!
Alamogordo, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I have the pleasure of serving this wonderful country, and on my way on a deployment, I came across this hotel. After a unexpected call for duty, I was very pleased to stay in this hotel, so much so that I made reservations to return to it. The bed and pillows were just what I needed to sleep in peace. I didnt expect the size of the room nor the comfort of this place. It is very convienient for the stay, its like a 5-10 min ride from BWI. The roomservice was wonderful, the customer service was so great that I recommended my troops to stay as we returned from abroad. I also recommended my wife to reserve a room for her return. The price was even better than the other hotels a couple blocks away. Overall, this will be my choice of stay everytime I come to Baltimore.

Room Tip: Go to the website for discounts
Dear KoolMoney,

Thanks for the review, but more importantly, thank you for your service to our country. Also, thanks for mentioning our great service. We are hard at work to be the BEST hotel in the BWI Airport area, so feedback like yours keeps us invigorated. We will look forward to serving you again!
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Nice hotel better than most airport hotels. good room service and a nice nites rest. I would return, the rooms were clean.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
Dear awey33388,

Thank you for your comments. Our goal is to be the BEST hotel at BWI Airport, so I am grateful for your feedback, it sounds like we are well on our way. We always look to provide clean rooms and tasty food. I am glad you experienced both at the Doubletree by Hilton BWI. Thanks again!

Been to Doubletree by Hilton BWI Airport? Share your experiences!