“Wingate, BWI” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
North East, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We always use Wingate park and fly when flying out of BWI, the last time being May 2013. The hotel has always been clean clean, comfortable and met every need. We have no complaints and recently booked two more stays for later this summer. Free internet service ,maybe a little slow but it works.The shuttle has always been on time and the drivers are friendly, professional. No comment on the breakfast as we always have always left before time for it.

Room Tip: Schedule your shuttle service the evening before!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mentor, Oh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed 6 nights here coming in from Cleveland, OH. It was my first vacation taken in almost 3 years so I was looking to enjoy Baltimore and its simple pleasures. I looked around for hotels on hotels.com using an advanced search system. I found Wingate to have the most I was looking for as far as accommodations. I got to the hotel, to find out there was a security authorization to be held on my room so they needed my credit card upfront. I called the hotel 2 months prior to my check-in date and they said they didn't need to pre-authorize for anything. But that was not a big deal.

Then I found out there was no hot tub at all in the place when it had stated that on its website. Luckily I didn't stay there in the winter months of the year. Then I found out the pool was closed before 5 PM on weekdays, again didn't say that on its website. I found out the continental breakfast was only 6 AM to 9 AM on weekdays. On its website, it said 6 AM to 10 AM. My air conditioner unit in my room kicked on and off at its own will for some reason. The housekeeping staff didn't come to my room one of the days I was there and had to use the same shower towel 2 days in a row. And lastly, the printer was not working in the business center the entire week I was there. I needed to print out important directions one day and had to rely on another map I got from a gas station on my way down to Baltimore. The Internet as well was having problems staying connected and had some weird parental controls on it.

Overall, at least the hotel offered something to me and helped me out with questions at the front desk when I had them. The beds and the shower were pretty comfortable and I did get what I wanted in the actual room for the most part so I guess that was important. I will probably choose to stay here over the HIlton because at least the continental breakfast is included in the price of the stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to Wingate by Wyndham BWI Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham BWI Airport

Address: 1510 Aero Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#13 Romantic Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham BWI Airport 2.5*
Wingate by Wyndham BWI Airport is located just 2 miles from BWI Airport and central to Baltimore, Fort Meade, Columbia, Ellicott City, Annapolis and Washington, DC. Features 129 sleeping rooms and 1000 square feet of meeting space. Hot Deluxe Breakfast, Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet, 24-hour Airport Shuttle, Indoor Heated Swimming Pool and Fitness Center, In-room Refridgerator, Microwave, Hairdryer and safe, Fully Equipped Business Center. Walking distance to Bob Evans & Ruby Tuesday's restaurants. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Linthicum / Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
Wingate Bwi Airport
Wingate Hotel Linthicum

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham BWI Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.