We stayed here for one night before flying out of BWI. It was just OK. We used Priority Club points.
The first room we were given smelled very bad, like feces. We went back down to the desk and asked for another room. The desk clerk acted like he knew there was a problem but he still wasn't very pleased we were asking to be moved and he informed us they didn't have any other rooms like we booked with our POINTS. I guess because we were staying in a free room we were just supposed to tolerate the stink. When we pressed the issue we were finally given another room. This one was pretty dusty but at least it didn't smell.
The next morning we asked for a receipt just to make sure nothing was put on our credit card that shouldn't have been. This also seemed to be a problem. There was a $25 charge that was really a charge between the hotel and Priority Club and I still don't understand why this was on my bill. It was never actually charged to my credit card but it was a concern when we initially saw it.
I did not walk away from this property feeling like a valued guest. Yes, I stayed for "free" with Priority Club points but I earned those points by being a loyal customer to their parent company. I would probably only stay here again if I couldn't find a room somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home™ Bedding Collection. The Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum, the ideal choice for business and leisure travelers, is conveniently located 2 miles from BWI Airport and provides free shuttle service from 7am - 11pm. Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size refrigerator/ice maker, microwave, range and dishwasher.Traveling on business? The Candlewood Suites Linthicum offers free high speed Internet, local phone calls, two separate phone lines, voice-mail, and a great executive desk. The hotel is convenient to the Baltimore Convention Center and University of Maryland Baltimore. Use our free laundry facility and Fitness Center. We re a pet friendly hotel too (fees apply). The Candlewood Suites is 8 miles from downtown Baltimore, Camden Yards-Baltimore Orioles, M&T Bank Stadium-Baltimore Ravens, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore Zoo, Baltimore National Aquarium and Fort McHenry.Hungry? Visit the Candlewood Cupboard, the hotel s on-site convenience store. We also offer rates that include breakfast contact hotel directly.Stay at the Candlewood Suites Baltimore and enjoy all the features and amenities this extended stay hotel offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum Hotel Linthicum
- Candlewood Suites Linthicum
- Candlewood Linthicum
- Linthicum Candlewood Suites