“Family Wedding” 4 of 5 stars

Book now and save 25%
atlantic city, United States
“Family Wedding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were checked in quickly and given information we needed. The rooms were ready upon arrival. The staff was friendly and helpful throughout our stay. There was free shuttle service to the train station which was quick and comfortable. Taxi service to the evening events were made through the hotel again, with ease. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jackie M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
We are honored to have been part of everyone coming together for the wedding celebration! We really appreciate the high recommendation, and we hope to see you again soon. Happy Monday, have a wonderful week!

265 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Only stayed 1 night. Conveniently located close to the airport. Staff was helpful in getting me to and from the airport and also to a place where I could get some Maryland Crabs. Room was clean and comfortable. Desk staff gave me a later checkout no problem and was even willing to change my room from a single king to 2 queens no problem.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a smoking room if you are not a smoker. The smoke odor even if you are not smokin...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the fantastic review! I am so glad to hear that staff was helpful and was able to fulfill your room type request and late checkout. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the BWI area, have a great week!
Durham, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I only stayed for one night while in Baltimore for business, but this hotel offered all the comfort and convenience I've come to expect from HGI. The location was great - super closer to the airport. There aren't a lot of restaurants within walking distance that aren't Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel. The room was comfortable, clean, and very large.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
We are glad to hear that your short stay went well, hopefully you get to stay with us a little longer next time. Happy Monday, have a great week!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Very nice hotel. Stayed only one night. The staff was very helpful and gave me readily all information I was asking for. The breakfast area is very nice and clean. Could not have breakfast because I was not that hungry and had only coffee instead.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jackie M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Hello, Thank you so much for the lovely survey, we hope to see you back soon! Maybe next time you'll have an appetite to try our breakfast. Safe travels!
SF Bay Area CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I only stayed for one night, but thought that everything went very well. I was dropped off by family members for the evening as I had an early return flight to California the next morning. My check in was smooth - they even let me check in 30 minutes before normal time. The room was clean and comfortable and I enjoyed watching a football game before going to bed.

In the morning, I reported to the lobby and the driver for the shuttle was there within 3 minutes. He dropped me off at the airport quickly and was on his way. A very polite young man for sure!

I didn't spend a lot of time in the area but I thought that the inn looked neat and tidy from the outside and the inside was definitely nice. I'm not sure what there is to do in the area, but that wasn't the purpose of my stay. Overall - everything went well and I was safe and comfortable!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for the kind review. We are glad to hear that the shuttle service worked out well and was convenient for you during your stay.

Maybe during your next visit you'll have some time to explore the area. We have some great local restaurants and movie theatre in the immediate area; our complimentary shuttle provides transportation to many places. Outside of the immediate area is downtown Baltimore; the inner harbor is a hot spot for tourist. Although we do not provide transportation to the harbor, we do provide transportation to the local train station that runs through the downtown area and ball parks.

Hope you found this to be helpful. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area!
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I booked this hotel because of its wonderful reviews and especially for its location. Upon arrival at the airport, I callled the hotel and a shuttle van promptly arrived to pick us up. The driver was friendly and very helpful (too bad I forgot his name). The staff was welcoming & kind, our rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The following day, the shuttle brought my family to the BWI station where we took the train ($6/person) to Washington D.C. After touring the capital, we took the train back to BWI, called the hotel and before long the shuttle van arrived. The availability of the shuttle vans made our 2 night stay perfect!
So if you're planning a trip to Washington D.C. but would like to save on accomodation & car rental fees, this hotel is for you. Also, you will have a chance to tour a few of the attractions in Baltimore _thanks to the bubbly driver of the shuttle van(God bless him!) for all the helpful information.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much adding another wonderful review to our Trip Advisor page. We appreciate your feedback and recommending out hotel to others. We look forward to you staying with us again!
Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Convenient location very close to the airport. There are some restaurants within walking distance which is also nice. Rooms are good sized and comfortable. The staff here are wonderful...very attentive and friendly. Overall great experience and very good value.

There was a problem with the bathroom faucet during my stay and the manager had it repaired promptly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the feedback and sharing your great experience! Have a fantastic weekend!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport? Share your experiences!