“Convenient Airport Location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
SF Bay Area CA
“Convenient Airport Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I only stayed for one night, but thought that everything went very well. I was dropped off by family members for the evening as I had an early return flight to California the next morning. My check in was smooth - they even let me check in 30 minutes before normal time. The room was clean and comfortable and I enjoyed watching a football game before going to bed.

In the morning, I reported to the lobby and the driver for the shuttle was there within 3 minutes. He dropped me off at the airport quickly and was on his way. A very polite young man for sure!

I didn't spend a lot of time in the area but I thought that the inn looked neat and tidy from the outside and the inside was definitely nice. I'm not sure what there is to do in the area, but that wasn't the purpose of my stay. Overall - everything went well and I was safe and comfortable!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Jackie M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Thank you for the kind review. We are glad to hear that the shuttle service worked out well and was convenient for you during your stay.

Maybe during your next visit you'll have some time to explore the area. We have some great local restaurants and movie theatre in the immediate area; our complimentary shuttle provides transportation to many places. Outside of the immediate area is downtown Baltimore; the inner harbor is a hot spot for tourist. Although we do not provide transportation to the harbor, we do provide transportation to the local train station that runs through the downtown area and ball parks.

Hope you found this to be helpful. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area!

300 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I booked this hotel because of its wonderful reviews and especially for its location. Upon arrival at the airport, I callled the hotel and a shuttle van promptly arrived to pick us up. The driver was friendly and very helpful (too bad I forgot his name). The staff was welcoming & kind, our rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The following day, the shuttle brought my family to the BWI station where we took the train ($6/person) to Washington D.C. After touring the capital, we took the train back to BWI, called the hotel and before long the shuttle van arrived. The availability of the shuttle vans made our 2 night stay perfect!
So if you're planning a trip to Washington D.C. but would like to save on accomodation & car rental fees, this hotel is for you. Also, you will have a chance to tour a few of the attractions in Baltimore _thanks to the bubbly driver of the shuttle van(God bless him!) for all the helpful information.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much adding another wonderful review to our Trip Advisor page. We appreciate your feedback and recommending out hotel to others. We look forward to you staying with us again!
Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Convenient location very close to the airport. There are some restaurants within walking distance which is also nice. Rooms are good sized and comfortable. The staff here are wonderful...very attentive and friendly. Overall great experience and very good value.

There was a problem with the bathroom faucet during my stay and the manager had it repaired promptly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the feedback and sharing your great experience! Have a fantastic weekend!
bloomongton, mn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

First, they told us exactly how and where to call for the shuttle and that it would arrive in 7 minutes. And it came in exactly 7 minutes. They let us check in early as soon as a room was ready. The room was perfect, from the bed to the bathroom to the convenient coffee maker. The staff were all super friendly and helpful. The breakfast manager and server were a delight. We thoroughly enjoyed our made to order omelets and breakfast overall. We are returning this weekend for another great stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Thanks for the awesome review. We try to make our guests comfortable, as we understand some of the challenges of being away from home. I am really proud of our staff and I will make sure to pass on these comments to them.
maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is a very nice and clean hotel. Initially I was assigned to a 1st floor room down a smoky smelling hall from the pool & fitness center in a connecting room. This was not ideal for a female travelling by herself. The ladies at the front desk were very nice and flexible when I asked to be moved to a higher non-connecting room. After swapping keys, the new room was perfect! I didn't eat at the grill but it was nice that its there, does room service, and serves all meals of the day. The mini fridge, microwave and KEURIG in the room was very handy. They even supply tea for the keurig! I brought my own tea just in case it wasn't there. The beds are the adjustable kind so I turned mine to the softest setting and had a great night's sleep! The internet was fast and free for Hhonors members. This is a spectacular hotel with patient and helpful personnel. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: If you're travelling solo, avoid the 1st floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hello, thanks for taking your time to share your experience. I'm glad that we were able to come up with a room that better suited you; I'm sorry we didn't get it right from start. We really appreciate your patience and understanding. Hope to see you again soon, have a great weekend!
Great Neck, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is going to look like an odd ball review but it written from the perspective of someone who uses the show for trade shows several times a year. For that purpose this is ideal, not only in terms of location but in terms of value.

The physical layout of the hotel is inviting & easy to get around. I have had experience with other facilities in the area & this is the best of the lot.

Staff is helpful & accommodating and dining while there is very decent and again a good value. So, if you find yourself needing a place to book a few floors of rooms for a trade fair, do consider using them as they get the job done in an admiral fashion.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the review! I believe I know of the trade show you are speaking of. In fact, we have one this weekend, maybe we'll see you soon! Thanks for you time, take care.
DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Sadly, I only got to stay here for one night. The room was HUGE, and the rate was great. Check-in was a breeze, and the bed was adjustable in firmness/softness. The room was really cold when we entered it for the first time: the AC was set at 62 degrees, and we were drenched from the rain, so it was really cold to us. But one switch to the heater and we were cozy warm within ten minutes. Internet was rapidly fast, and the water in the rooms was wonderfully hot. Microwave and fridge were a good addition as well, as well as the Keurig Coffee Maker. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi Miranda,

Thanks for the awesome-detailed review! You touched on all aspects of the hotel and we really appreciate it. I'm glad to know that you made use of the new Keurig (we have them in all rooms) they've been a hit with our guests. Thanks again, we hope to see you soon!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport? Share your experiences!