“Better than expected” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lehigh Valley, PA
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I've stayed at a bunch of Hilton properties all over the country and they're invariably good-to-terrific values. This is the latter. Excellent location, nice staff, reasonable rates, clean, modern rooms. Convenient to BWI and a less-expensive, nicer alternative to a lot of Annapolis hotels.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. We are certainly happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations, especially from an experienced traveler. The next time you are in the BWI area we hope to see you again. If I can help with any future reservations please contact me directly at 410-691-0507. Have a fantastic week!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Easy access to major expressways. Many restaurants in the area. Close to the airport. The hotel is modern and has a decent fitness room and pool. Breakfast at $13 is high, and you can go to Bob Evans a short walk away.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Hello and thank you for taking a moment to write a review for us. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't experience our breakfast due to the price. We really have a wide variety of items; scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, breakfast potatoes, omelets and waffles made by the chef (upon request), danishes, cereals, fresh fruit, bagels, oatmeal and many more items. If the cost of the breakfast doesn't fit in your budget, we offer a special rate that includes breakfast. The rate is only a few dollars more than the regular rate, and the breakfast will be included everyday that you are here. I hope you get to try our breakfast next time you are in our area. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great place to stay, never worried about security or lack of amenities. I am not writing anything else. Tripadvisor should not make a minimum of 200 characters. What I stated above is enough. Please stop making me add more.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for the kind words! I'm sorry that Tripadvisor made you type more than needed, but I really appreciate you hanging in there and finishing it up! Have a wonderful week and we'll see you soon.
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Staff was helpful/rooms were clean, inviting and confortable. The pool,spa and exersice room were great. Bob Evans next door, what a great experience. Reminds me of my childhood.
Many restaurants with in 10 mim Radius. My favorite Seaside. Crabs to die for, cozy bar area and very live.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor, very quiet and temp. is great.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for the review we really appreciate your feedback. It's great that you were able to take adavantage of the pool, spa, and excercise room. I really like Seaside crabs also, for some fresh steamed crabs, yummm! But our restaurant at the hotel makes some really awesome crabcakes; try them out next time you are here with us. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Farmington, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Very close to BWI and surrounding area. Check-in process is very fast and the rooms are clean. Bar staff is very friendly and helpful. Dinner from the resturant is EXCELLENT, but could use a few more menu choices. Hotel offers free shuttle service from the airport which is very convenient. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review! The restaurant does have great food, we recently came up with a new variety of "specials" for breakfast and dinner; we hope you get to try the new items next time you stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Delmar, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I wish I had more time to stay with the Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport location. The accommodations were splendid and the food was magnificent! My husband prides himself on making delicious Maryland Crab cakes without much filler except flavor. The chef offered Crab Cakes as a special the night I stayed at HGI BWI AIrport. Wow! They were a close second to my own husband's crab cakes! Delicious! The restaurant had nice ambiance as well. I highly encourage others to take advantage of the proximity to the Airport for a stress free and relaxing hotel experience.

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room in the hotel.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
We wish you could have stayed longer too! I agree, the Crab Cakes at the restaurant are pretty good, they also make an amazing burger, you'll have to try that next time. We hope you get a chance to visit us again in the near future. If I can help make any special arrangements, please contact me directly at 410-691-0507. Have a wonderful day!
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

The staff is really incredible...from the front desk the morning before I arrived(I called to make a special request), to check in, check out and the shuttle. This is the 2nd time I have stayed here and will definitely stay again! They handled our requests with ease and made us feel very at home. The shuttle service to the airport is really great and my little one loved the pool!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Awesome! It's so nice to hear that someone made good use of the pool; your "little one"! Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport? Share your experiences!