“Convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Farmington, New York
“Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Very close to BWI and surrounding area. Check-in process is very fast and the rooms are clean. Bar staff is very friendly and helpful. Dinner from the resturant is EXCELLENT, but could use a few more menu choices. Hotel offers free shuttle service from the airport which is very convenient. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review! The restaurant does have great food, we recently came up with a new variety of "specials" for breakfast and dinner; we hope you get to try the new items next time you stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

328 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Delmar, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I wish I had more time to stay with the Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport location. The accommodations were splendid and the food was magnificent! My husband prides himself on making delicious Maryland Crab cakes without much filler except flavor. The chef offered Crab Cakes as a special the night I stayed at HGI BWI AIrport. Wow! They were a close second to my own husband's crab cakes! Delicious! The restaurant had nice ambiance as well. I highly encourage others to take advantage of the proximity to the Airport for a stress free and relaxing hotel experience.

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room in the hotel.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
We wish you could have stayed longer too! I agree, the Crab Cakes at the restaurant are pretty good, they also make an amazing burger, you'll have to try that next time. We hope you get a chance to visit us again in the near future. If I can help make any special arrangements, please contact me directly at 410-691-0507. Have a wonderful day!
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

The staff is really incredible...from the front desk the morning before I arrived(I called to make a special request), to check in, check out and the shuttle. This is the 2nd time I have stayed here and will definitely stay again! They handled our requests with ease and made us feel very at home. The shuttle service to the airport is really great and my little one loved the pool!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Awesome! It's so nice to hear that someone made good use of the pool; your "little one"! Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. The check-in process was the fastest and most accurate I've ever encountered! The location was perfect! We had previously stayed in the same area but at a different hotel and didn't have the same great experience so staying at the Hilton was definitely a step up in the right direction! The area is easy to maneuver around as well. It's a really beautiful establishment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Wow, it really doesn't get any better than your review, thank you! We are so happy to have had the oppurtunity to serve you. And we hope you give us the honor again when you are staying in the BWI area next time. If I can create any future reservations for you, please contact me at 410-691-0507. Thanks again!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel is very convenient to the office parks near BWI Airport, it's also pretty close to BWI Airport itself (although still driving distance). I experienced what may be my quickest check-in ever, it literally took under a minute.

The area is office parkish, so it's not the kind of place I'd want to lounge around on vacation. There is a small bar in the lobby, but I walked to the nearby Ruby Tuesday, which was filled with an...interesting crowd.

There is a nice movie theatre close by (walking distance), and all the major highway arteries are right by the hotel. I don't remember any complaints about my room, it was the typical high quality standard you get from other Garden Inns. This hotel is great if you have business near the airport or just want a no-nonsense hotel convenient to Baltimore.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Awesome review, thank you! While the check-in process was quick, I hope the front desk staff was able to tell you about the amentities of the hotel; restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, free shuttle service, and of course complimentary wi-fi.

Ruby Tuesday is great, but you should really try the Cheeseburger at the Great American Grill located in our hotel; it's outstanding!

We really hope to see you again soon, if I can assist in any future reservations or special requests my direct line is 410-691-0507. Have a great day!
Laurel, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good location for flying out of BWI. Clean and friendly, easy access to city. Good location for conferences in the BWI Airport Area. Best part you received points toward Hilton Honors program. Had to check out before breakfast so can't rate it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. Hopefully next time you'll have a little bit more time before flying out so you can take advantage of the great breakfast we offer. Also, I hope you had to chance to use our shuttle service to BWI; it's complimentary and it runs 24/7. We hope to see you again soon during your next visit to Baltimore. Have a great week!
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good venue for a business meeting. Front desk staff friendly and helpful, rooms comfortable, and convenient to BWI with free shuttle. Breakfast buffet was good, room service fast and friendly.
The meeting rooms were fine, staff kept food items refilled and warm. Not much around in walking distance which could be a plus if you want to keep folks in the meeting.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your review. I'm glad that you had the oppurtunity to experience a business meeting at our hotel by utilizing the meeting space. I don't know if you had food service including in your meeting, but that is something else we offer; we have a great banquet staff. We hope to see you in future and we would love the chance to host your next business meeting!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport? Share your experiences!