First, they were at a disadvantage due to the fact that there was no heat in their entire lobby, restaurant, etc. They said the boiler was out and it would be a day and a half before it would be replaced. The place was freezing! The staff was wearing coats and scarves. I can't see how they could keep the restaurant open. When I left at 5:30 the next morning, the guy at the desk was seated in the corner with a blanket wrapped around him. He didn't even get up when I put the key on the counter!
I got to the room and it had challenges as well. It was supposed to be non-smoking, but it had the smell that indicated that they weren't too strict about that. The room was also freezing until I cranked the heat. It warmed up but then cooled down rapidly, over and over. I finally looked behind the curtains and found the window to be wide open.
Shower had very noticeable mold. Shower drain was slow/clogged. I'm tempted to give 2 stars but giving the Hilton brand the benefit of the doubt.
This place needs help quick, or it should lose the Hilton brand.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Hilton Garden Inn Bwi Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Linthicum
- Linthicum Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Linthicum
- Linthicum Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each guestroom comes fully equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, two telephones with voice mail messaging, work desk, Herman Mirra chair, work lamp, 24 van complimentary van service to and from BWI Airport, 24 fitness and business centers, complimentary parking and Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.