I stayed in a King suite, and was surprised to find it truly was a suite! Separate living/kitchen room from the bed/bath area. I found the bed comfortable and there were lots of pillows. There's a TV in the living/kitchen area as well as one in the bedroom. The bedroom had a desk with chair, but I bet nobody would actually use it because there's a really good sized table in the kitchen that faces the tv and window. That table also has a phone and ethernet plug.
There's a free buffet breakfast in the morning which has the standard assortment of coffee, eggs, toast, bagels, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, etc. Seemed to be a good mix of foods, and the hot food seemed to be different each morning. Also, there's coffee and hot water for tea or hot chocolate available any time of the day from that area.
The kitchen in the rooms were fully stocked with cutlery, plates, bowls, glasses, pots, etc. There's a microwave, stove, dishwasher, and a full-sized fridge (empty). Pretty impressive - this would be very handy if staying at this hotel for a week or more.
I found the hotel to be quiet. It's near the hotel and every now and again I would hear planes. But not much more. Then I went to bed. My room was located on the first floor, right beside the pantry area for the breakfast area (room 117). At around 4am they start preparing for breakfast, and from my room I could hear everything. Cupboards opening and closing, constant beeping from ovens or something, water running, etc. It made it hard to continue sleeping.
The good thing was that when I complained the staff moved me to another room on the third floor that was very quiet (room 335). Except the bathroom ventilation duct was a little noisy, so I made sure to keep the door closed and it was not a problem. I was very happy that this hotel does not have individual heating/cooling units (that continually turn on/off and make lots of noise). I didn't adjust the room temperature as I found it was very comfortable.
I also took advantage of the free shuttle to/from the airport. The driver was friendly and I didn't have to wait long for a ride.
Overall, this was an excellent hotel. I will stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the best hotels at BWI! The Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport hotel is conveniently located less than two miles from the BWI Airport in Baltimore, Maryland. This BWI hotels accommodations are perfect for pleasure, business or extended stay travel due to its wide variety of fabulous amenities. Of hotels at BWI our extended stay Baltimore hotel prides itself on providing the "home away from home" experience that only Homewood Suites can offer. Begin each day with our BWI hotels complimentary Suite Start™ hot breakfast and come home to the Welcome Home® reception (M – Th), featuring a complimentary light meal and beverages (subject to state and local laws).Each spacious room includes a fully equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator, coffee maker & microwave oven, complimentary high speed internet access, and access to on site fitness center and indoor swimming pool and whirlpool.For the business traveler, this BWI hotels proximity to nearby businesses in addition to the on-site business center, complimentary Wireless and hard-wired high-speed internet access and free parking, make the ideal choice of hotels at BWI.This Homewood Suites Baltimore-BWI hotels complimentary 24 hour shuttle service to BWI Airport, the light Rail and the MARC train, will help facilitate your commute around the city. Guests will find a variety of recreational activities, dining and entertainment hot spots around our hotel. Make Yourself At Home® and visit one of the best hotels at BWI. Stay a day, a week or a month at The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Baltimore-BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Baltimore-Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Homewood Suites Linthicum
- Homewood Linthicum
- Hilton Linthicum
- Linthicum Hilton
- Linthicum Homewood Suites