“Excellent Room, Great Deal, Outstanding Driver!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Buffet Breakfast!
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Dover, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Room, Great Deal, Outstanding Driver!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I am afraid to leave this review but I was so pleased with my experience I felt like I had to. We arrived late Thursday night for an early Friday flight, Check in was quick, the receptionist was polite, professional, helpful and made all the instructions for Park and Stay easy to understand, which was very important, because I was about asleep when I got there. We got a good night sleep in a clean comfortable room, got up the next morning and had a complimentary breakfast, the shuttle to the airport left every half hour on the half hour, the driver loaded our bags onto the shuttle bus and unloaded them at the airport terminal. When we returned from our trip we called the hotel and told them which terminal exit we were using and it seems like we barely made it outside and there was our shuttle back to the hotel, where our car was parked safe and sound. The return driver gave us the same great service, plus he asked us where we were driving home to, and looked at his PDA and gave us traffic reports for our route home with suggested detours. The reason I am afraid to leave this review is I talked to some folks who just parked for the week. No bed, No breakfast, No traffic report, and they paid more than I did. If word gets out I might not have a place to stay next time. I will book way in advance and I will definitely stay here!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
reno
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

i stayed here due to 1am arrival and needed shuttle with hotel. It was so nice, they came after I called, then next morning took me to the car rental. Super nice and helpful staff. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, oatmeal, waffles, juices, coffee, yogurt, cereals. I took 1 star off for the dated rooms that were in need of renovation. can hear people running above room

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Troy, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

This hotel was superb, and the staff was even better. They could not have been more welcoming or accommodating. Having the free shuttle was such a plus as well. Would most definitely stay again and highly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Got into BWI around midnight. Unfortunately their shuttle was not running that late. I called the hotel and they told us to take a taxi and they would reimburse us when we arrived. Sure enough, they did and even included the tip we gave. Very friendly staff and the room was spacious and very clean. Great place and a good price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
North Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had a great stay on April 19-20. The staff was very friendly and professional. I heard a guest giving the manager a hard time about something out of his control and with a ridiculous attitude.

The manager quietly took the "feedback" and then continued what he was doing. I was simply impressed by his professionalism and the example that he set for his staff.

We go to that area couple times a year and we will stay there again.

Stayed April 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on 3/29/14 for one night prior to our morning flight from BWI. We booked the Park and Fly package which included a one night hotel stay, parking for up 7 days at the hotel, ground transportation to and from the airport, and free breakfast in the morning. We were checked in by Ian who was a excellent guest service agent. Ian helped us to get settled and explained the times of the shuttle in morning. he next morning after restful night we woke up and had breakfast, it was busy that morning but they kept the breakfast bar stocked. We were transported to the hotel by Miguel. Miguel is definitely a big asset to this property, he made our ride to airport fun. He put us in vacation mode as he played some good vacation music on the ride over and got us in the mood. The only sad part was that he told us that he would be off the day we came back from vacation. He wanted to us to leave a note on how our vacation was. Please make sure that Miguel knows that Rashawn & Brittney R from Philadelphia who went to Jamaica for our anniversary said we had a great time. He could tell that we either were a honeymoon or anniversary couple going on vacation.

One the way home from our vacation in paradise we had a later flight and didn't feel like traveling home that night. I called the hotel a made a reservation for 4/2. Once back at BWI, I called the hotel and Ian came via shuttle and picked us up. Ian is very friendly and had remembered that he checked me in on 3/29. He offered to drive us to our car and helped load unnecessary bags at the car and then drove us to front of the building (talk about door to door service!). Once inside all the front desk associates that night very helpful in realizing we had just got back from a long flight and tried. I was I had everyone's name's that worked that night. they were fascinated about our vacation and felt like friends chatting with us. After driving us Ian checked us in again to our room and offered to drive us to get something to eat but we ordered delivery. Because of this great service I would definitely come back for a visit especially if I have to fly out of BWI in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hagerstown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Great stay, good breakfast. Wonderful staff. Only downside is shuttle does not run 24 hours but they will reimburse cab farms. If you come in late. Would stay here again. Indoor pool. Bed was comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!