Normally I absolutely love SpringHill properties, but this one did not impress me in the least bit. Check in was smooth, as usual, and the staff was very friendly. We hurried to the room because most of us wanted to hop in the pool/jacuzzi after driving for 5 hours and being stuck in traffic. The suite was unlike any other SpringHill suite I have ever stayed in...it could definitely use some touch ups. On the upside, the beds were extremely comfortable. The position of the tv was awkward (it was in the between the sitting area and where the beds were...which was separated by a partial wall). The next morning we realized that we had used all of our towels to go to the pool so we call to get more. After waiting about thirty minutes I go out into the hallway and track down housekeeping on our floor, who didnt have any towels on her cart and when she ran down to get us some only had two available to her. Ok no biggie, we figured by the time two people finish in the shower the rest of the towels would be there...WRONG! It took about an hour. Now on to the bed part of our stay...the complimentary buffet breakfast...there were waffels, eggs, bacon, toast, bagels, grits, cereal, etc and it was great!...All and all the stay was ok, it would not be my first choice when I go back to the area.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel
- Springhill Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Springhill Suites Linthicum
- Linthicum Springhill Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.