“A pleasant airport stay over with great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Buffet Breakfast!
Ranked #8 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Sarnia, Canada
“A pleasant airport stay over with great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We flew into Baltimore late on a friday night. there was a bit of wait for the shuttle but it was friday night and it was good just to be out in the fresh air. Shuttle driver was excellent. Very polite and professional. When we arrived at the hotel, check in was quick and easy. Jennifer was very pleasant and took great care of us. There were 5 of us staying in a room, 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. The room was a nice size and we easily had enough room to get around and relax. We encountered a slight issue just before bed and called down to the front desk. Jennifer took care of it immediately and very professionally. Within 5 minutes we had keys to another room. We all had a good sleep and enjoyed the hot breakfast. Usually fair for Springhill, but it was kept plentiful and fresh. Check out was a breeze and again the girl at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful.
We will be back in Baltimore in December and look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Andrea T, Manager at SpringHill Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Lisa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for your accolades for our team. We want every guest to feel welcome and we want to do whatever we can to make you feel like this is your home away from home.

It is a great location as well. Close to the airport and just minutes from downtown Balimore!

Thank you again for your feedback and your loyalty to SpringHill Suites BWI! We appreciate your business and love seeing you each time you return.

256 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
East Orange
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Kicked off my all girls weeked here the SpringHill Suites,I arrived on Friday, called the shuttle to pick me up, the 1st few times called, when I couldn't get an answer I was automaticlly transfered to the nationwide 800# which was no help, I finally got in touch with the front desk, ad the shuttle was @ the airport within a few minutes, I checked in with a friendly frontdesk lady, I askedif I could get a room with 2 double beds, But she told me b/c I booked through Priceline, that she was unable to change it. (never heard of rule before, But I didn't wanna put up a fuss about it), I checked into my room, It was very modern, a small sitting area with a love seat & single sofa chair, with a small table, to my right was a desk & chair with a small wet bar area with a microwave below, the bed was a queen size located past the sitting area, the bathroom was a nice size tub & shower combo with the sink outside the bathroom,I left my room to handle some business & the shuttle driver took me to the Business District light rail station, He was there ready & waiting. When I arrived back at the Business District stop on the Light Rail, I called the hotel SEVERAL times with no answer, so I was automaticlly redirected to the same #800, I had to finally ask the operator can she direct me to a front desk person directly because I was not able to get intouch with anyone @ the hotel, When I was put on hold, I was directed back to the same recording, So I tried a few more times until I kept hitting different options until I could get the driver, He actually answered the phone (I just looked at my call log on my phone & I called the front desk for about 10-15mins b/4 I was able to get an answer), He was there in a few mins, only to find out that the other couple who was standing outside also had been trying to call the samw hotel, So neither one of us were able to ge thru.The bed was comfortable & I rested very well during the night. I booked the room on a Friday becasue one of my girlfriends flight was coming in @ 7:30am, and I knew we could not check into the other hotel that early, So I wanted to make sure she would be able to get comfortable for a few hrs until our next check in. We had breakfast @ the hotel which was very good, 2 different kinds of "make your own waffles", sausages, 2 types of scrambled eggs, cerals, breads, & pastries, along with coffee, tea & juices. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
High Point, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Our high school senior group decided to go to D.C. for their senior trip. We talked to a friend and she directed us toward another hotel (Ramada Hanover, MD) AUUUGH!!! It was so bad! So we looked around and called SpringHill and got a great price. From the moment we walked in it was AWESOME! The people are so great there. EVERYTHING was awesome!! So now we have decided to go to D.C. every year with the senior class and I KNOW where we will be staying! We will be back!!! Jennifer (Front Desk) and Dante (Shuttle Driver) were THE BOMB!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed and parked prior to a trip out of BWI. Hotel is spotless, and a nice hot breakfast. Parking is $6 day for stay and fly guests. Parking lot has plenty of lights and feels safe. Would defintaley return for my next trip out of BWI.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Green Cove Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed one night with my wife while driving north. Clean and quiet. Front desk was exceptionally friendly and helpful. They have a shuttle to several restaurants if needed although we did not use this service. Would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
McLean, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed in this property 22MAR. There was some sort of sports tournament group there and kids were running up and down the halls screaming and yelling, parents were talking loudly in the halls late into the night, etc. We finally called the front desk and they moved us to a room on the top floor where it was quieter. The manager later gave us 3,000 Reward Points. But this is the 4th stay in a row at a Marriott facility that we have had noise issues and did not get a good night's sleep. I'm getting tired of excuses. There needs to be better control by hotel staff. They should offer "quiet rooms" away from where loud, large-event attendees are.

Property was clean, staff was friendly, food delivery service was good, airport shuttle service was good.

But we did not get a good night's sleep due to noise. The hotel failed to provide their basic service.

Room Tip: Research ahead of time - if you want to sleep make sure there is not a big event going on. Ask for a...