“Best Hotel at BWI” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
sedona, arizona
“Best Hotel at BWI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

This is my all time favorite airport hotel. it is clean, rooms are well kept, staff is friendly and helpful and the shuttle runs anytime I fly in. we leave our vehicle here sometimes with the park/sleep/fly rate and it has always been safe. This hotel has all my stars because they take good care of the hotel and their patrons. I always feel welcome when we have the chance to stay here. Do yourself a favor and book this hotel the next time you are planning on staying at BWI.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2010

We chose this hotel because of the great weekly rate. Our room included a fridge, coffee maker and microwave. This hotel is clean, modern and a few steps up from a Red Roof or Motel 6.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

Our school stayed there why we were on competition for skill USA. We were well manor Senior in high school and supervised. A few of us went to use the gym and we were told we had to leave because it was for the PILOTS not other HOTEL GUEST THAT PAID TO STAY IN THE HOTEL. When morning came and we went to go down for the breakfast we were also told we had to eat in our room because that was also for PILOT NOT PAYING GUEST. So why take other PAYING GUEST when only pilots can stay there.

• Stayed March 2010
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2010

Very convenient for BWI, and downtown Baltimore is easily accessible also. Helpful and polite staff. Shuttle service was useful and reliable; room was clean and spacious. Not too much in the way of amenities, but as a a place for a quick, no-nonsense and economical stay, it provided all that was required.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Rochester, NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2010

This hotel is no where near the three star hotel it claims to be, even without the problems I experienced. Worst of them all, there were cockroaches in the room. Yes, live cockroaches. When I complained, I was offered a room in a distant part of the hotel, nothing more. No help moving my stuff, not even an apology. When I objected and suggested that the hotel should do something more, I was told that I could leave (without a refund.) When I became upset, rather than try to calm me down, I was told that the front desk staff was going to call the police and that the new room was no longer an option. And I never even raised my voice! I told them to go ahead, but ended up leaving. The guy at the front desk had a really bad attitude and demanded that I show him some respect, or else I wasn't getting any (yes, he actually said that.) Again, I never raised my voice or cursed. I just asked for my my money back so that I could be on my way. Luckily the online booking service that I used was sympathetic enough to give me a credit. The other guy at the desk seemed disinterested in the problem and did his best to stay out of it. STAY AWAY from this place!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Sometimes you get a great price and a lousy room, but definitely not here. The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and most important for me, it was quiet. The only complaint I had was not much water pressure in the shower and the towels were kind of rough. But all in all, it was a pretty good room and the price was really reasonable.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

Good price

Bathroom was not the cleanest.
We enjoyed the continental breakfast.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!