“Excellent for a short stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Toronto
“Excellent for a short stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2010

Very convenient for BWI, and downtown Baltimore is easily accessible also. Helpful and polite staff. Shuttle service was useful and reliable; room was clean and spacious. Not too much in the way of amenities, but as a a place for a quick, no-nonsense and economical stay, it provided all that was required.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality

Rochester, NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2010

This hotel is no where near the three star hotel it claims to be, even without the problems I experienced. Worst of them all, there were cockroaches in the room. Yes, live cockroaches. When I complained, I was offered a room in a distant part of the hotel, nothing more. No help moving my stuff, not even an apology. When I objected and suggested that the hotel should do something more, I was told that I could leave (without a refund.) When I became upset, rather than try to calm me down, I was told that the front desk staff was going to call the police and that the new room was no longer an option. And I never even raised my voice! I told them to go ahead, but ended up leaving. The guy at the front desk had a really bad attitude and demanded that I show him some respect, or else I wasn't getting any (yes, he actually said that.) Again, I never raised my voice or cursed. I just asked for my my money back so that I could be on my way. Luckily the online booking service that I used was sympathetic enough to give me a credit. The other guy at the desk seemed disinterested in the problem and did his best to stay out of it. STAY AWAY from this place!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Travelin____Phil7
NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Sometimes you get a great price and a lousy room, but definitely not here. The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and most important for me, it was quiet. The only complaint I had was not much water pressure in the shower and the towels were kind of rough. But all in all, it was a pretty good room and the price was really reasonable.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

Good price

Bathroom was not the cleanest.
We enjoyed the continental breakfast.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank FatherofIssac
Sacramento
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

For the price, this hotel was definitely worth it. The only thing I would change is the pool hours. We arrived after a cross country flight only to find the pool had closed at 7 pm, in the middle of summer.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2009

Motel is good location for those traveling either through Baltimore by car and especially good if using airport. Motel was full but didn't hear others and breakfast bar was kept supplied. Area was a little small to eat in with the motel full but only had to wait a short period to get a table - had waffles, fruit, toast, muffins, danish, yogurt, juices, coffee. Room was clean and had good space. Beds were comfortable. Had a microwave and refrig (however, our refrig didn't work; we called about it, but there were no open rooms to move us to with a working refrig). Overall, stay was good - enjoyed it. Good fitness room, too!

• Stayed May 2009
Washington, DC Area
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2009

Stayed here for one night on the night of Thanksgiving-Eve--like most people, with a very early flight (6am). This was my first time staying at the La Quinta, but any fears I had were put aside when the passengers on the free shuttle to the hotel were all flight attendants.
Check-in was easy, and I was greeted warmly by the front desk staff. I had a room on the hall not too far from the reception area and I was impressed by how roomy it was. It was clean enough--I noticed the bathroom floor wasn't sweeped that thoroughly, but other than that it was fine.
The exercise room was rather spartan--the equipment looked older and I didn't bother trying it out. The free internet terminal was on a closed circuit program--so you could only visit the major email websites like yahoo or hotmail, but couldn't use an actual browser to surf the net.
Though breakfast started after my shuttle time (around 5am, I had a 4am shuttle) staff had already placed out the muffins and juice, so they were nice enough to let me and a few early risers get our share.

Just a bit of warning: Don't be afraid to cat-herd your fellow shuttle passengers in the shuttle to the airport. I had to do that when I saw the other hotel guests were casually taking their time and making me nervous about missing my flight. Come to find out--they were flight attendants! Once I found that out, any guilt I had about rallying them into the shuttle was gone.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled solo