We had 4 rooms booked for one night, traveling for business. The photos of this La Quinta are somewhat deceiving in my opinion. I thought it was going to be one of the more renovated, modern ones. In some ways they have updated it but in many ways it is still very old. For example the furniture in the bedroom is older than it looks, but the tv is updated and the bed linens are nice and new, as is the desk chair and curtains. The bathroom is older and has a sink outside of the bathroom which reminded me of a motel. I wasn't a fan of the bathroom. The lobby area looks really good in the photos but it's actually very small and just average. Breakfast was fine. Service was average.
The price was good and it was close to the airport which is what we needed. It was fine staying for a night but I wouldn't want to stay for much longer. Average hotel.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport
- La Quinta Linthicum
- La Quinta Hotel Linthicum
- Linthicum La Quinta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, LaQuinta, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.