“Quality of hotel plus the prices go hand in hand” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   939 International Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #25 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Quality of hotel plus the prices go hand in hand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've been here for about 2 weeks. Its not the best hotel but it's far from the worst. Nightly rates are pretty inexpensive so your pretty much getting your money's worth.I'd recommend this place to any one whether long stay or short stay.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, May 10, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and the value we offer to all our guests.

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I am staying at Homestaed Suites BWI while on travel contract and I am pleased with my choice. The staff are professional and accommodatiing. The service is personal but not intrusive. The hotel provides ample supplies. The location is ideal as I fly in and out frequently. The access to food and outlet shopping is a plus plus. Overall great value.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for expressing your enjoyment while staying with us. It is our goal to give our guests a great experience when they visit our hotel. It is so rewarding to know that we were able to do this for you.

We enjoyed having you with us during your time in area. Please feel free to come and enjoy our hotel again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived to homestead Suites the first thing that made me comfortable was the environment. It was clean and well kept. Secondly, the staff was phenomenal. The were polite and greeted me with a vibrant welcome. I have been to other hotels in other states as well as in MD and by far this has made it to my top choice. The price was affordable and I am definitely going to make a reservation here for my next trip in a few months!!!

• Stayed May 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the clean, comfortable environment we offer all of our guests to enjoy. We are so happy to be your top choice when staying in MD!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again should your travels bring you back to our area
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This Homestead Suites is in a very convenient location with access to the expressway and eateries. The customer service has been great on both of my stays. Sabrina who assisted me was very knowledgeable and informative. She asked and answered all of my questions.She has very strong interpersonal skills. If you have the opportunity to meet her you will agree. I endorse world class customer service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Darryl - It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your comments. We are so delighted to hear that Sabrina provided you with such great customer service during your stay.

The staff and I would like to thank you for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have stayed At Homestead several times. and i always feel at home, the rooms are great, friendly and professional staff members, plenty of parking available and the location is perfect. i would recommend this Hotel without a hesitation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, April 12, 2013
I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all asspect of our hotel including our friendly staff and clean rooms. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have been on the road for work for 4-5 years now and I have stayed in every hotel you can think of all over the states, and there is no place I would rather stay at then the homestead studio out by BWI airport in Baltimore. I have had many different things to deal with on the road, and no other hotel has helped me out with such great service, from Shane (The man with the plan there), who has gone above and beyond his duties as hotel manger along with the entire staff... they all have always made me feel more at home there than I do at my own house.. I have been there many times over the past 3 years and there performance has never wavered which is a clear sign of great leadership from top to bottom... thanks you guys for making life working on the road the best that it can be :) thank you

Steve M

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspect of our hotel including our friendly staff and clean rooms. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed At Homestead several times now. Each time is different. I was not pleased the first time but after I made some suggestions, everything has been great since.

It is fully equipped with a kitchen stove, fridge, microwave,toaster, pots, plates, sink, coffee pot and silverware. I love the fact that I can cook.

However they do not provide a shuttle service and every shopping center is a pretty pricy taxi ride away. (Something they should invest into)

It's a very private hotel. There aren't people walking passed your room all the time like other hotels.

The MAIDS are VERY friendly during the hours they are around. They are polite when they knock on the door and ask if I will be staying over and If I require anything! I love them.

20minutes later.....
The maintenance comes with his loud bangs before check out. I sleep nude and late, by the time I grab a towel and head to the door he's shouting for me to answer even though I already told sweet house keeping lady, I will be staying another night. I know he's just doing his job but it frightens me how he comes to the door! A soft continuous knock like the house keeping does would be just fine rather than the short aggressive banging!

, I sleep well on the bed and lounge on the love-seat often but the brown rough comforter makes the value of the room drop.

If homestead had the white, clean fluffy blankets like the upscale hotels, the room would feel more pleasant. I do not like the brown color. Seems like its dark to hide filth. With white blankets you know they are clean because you have to maintain them to keep that cloud white color.

Don't get me wrong....

It's a good stay. But could use some work on upgrading the rooms!

What makes the stay worth it, is two things:

The privacy and the front desk!

-I feel like I'm in an apartment back home. It's great and affordable.

-The front desk lady in the morning (Lorraine) is a big reason I keep returning. She is so welcoming and helpful. The manager (I think his name is Shane) always asks if I personally need any assistance or extra items for my room)! They are amazing to new and returning guests.

Overall value is 4/5! It has some things to work on but the staff makes up for everything else.

I would defiantly recommend. You will not find anything like it for the price around here. Microtel, red roof, motel six are the same price range.....Homestead beats them all!!!

• Stayed March 2013
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, March 13, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we met your expectation with our clean room and friendly associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.

Address: 939 International Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.