Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   939 International Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Love My Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Absoulety love my stay at this Homestead, it's very quite and peaceful, it's also very clean comparing to many of the other places i have stayed in the neighborhood. the staff their were very nice and professional the Manager went above and beyond to make sure all my needs were meet. I'll will definitly used this place whenever am in town.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, December 14, 2012
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for your positive comments. It's great to hear that you appreciated our courteous, friendly and helpful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

After several research on hotels that are close to the BWI airport I choose homestead, base on the good reviews that it received ... I must say I was very impress with all the staff that works their, they were very professional. The onsite laundry facility,was also a plus which not many places offer. the in room coffee service and free Internet service is also a bargain.. I overall loved this place and all that they offer for a reasonable price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, December 11, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel our staff is very professional, the rooms are very confortable and we provided you with a good value. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

i travel often to the baltimore area and love coming to the homestead hotel. The staff is always friendly and very accomadating. upon arrival they always let me choose the area where i'd like my room. the rooms are always clean, and even have wonderful kitchens.theres a ruby tuesday restaurant across the street in case you dont feel like cooking. its like home away from home, they even have very resonable rates, as well as weekly rates, which makes my stay very affordable! this is by far the best hotel to stay at in the bwi area, and there are lots of hotels to choose from. i definantly reccomend this hotel to anyone staying in the area, and i plan on coming back again!!

Room Tip: the rooms with two beds i would reccomend because theres a lot more room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad you have made Homestead Studio Suites- Baltimore - BWI you prefered hotel when travelling to our area. Thank you again for your review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Thank you Lorriane for helping my family and getting us into a room before the actual check in time. We had a room reservsed at the Knights Inn - OMG it looked like the room belonged to drug dealers. It was horrible. We had to sleep there one night as it was already 2am when we arrived, we did not sleep checked out at 8am and I called around looking for a place with a kitchen as we were staying in the area for over a week. Booked the room a great weekly rate, checked in and the whole week Lorriane took care of us. We booked a 2nd room for my parents later that week when they arrived in town. Lorriane arranged for them to have the room right next to us.

Thank you for saving us from a horrible vacation stay.

Sherri Wead

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, November 8, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your positive comments. It's great to hear that you appreciate the cleanliness of our room and our courteous, friendly and helpful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I've never stayed here before but I thought I would try it. The prices were reasonable and the pictures looked great! When I arrived the staff was friendly and curtious and very helpful. When I walked into my room it reminded me of a log cabin and since I'm from Maine it was like a home away from home. The kitchenette is wonderful! I think I might be staying a few extra days then expected!!!

• Stayed November 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we met your expectation with our clean room and friendly associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My stayed here was very pleasant, staff and management was very courteous. My room was very clean, very please with the staff at the front desk they were very accommodatiing. i would certainly stayed here on my next trip to the baltimore area and also recommend this hotel. A face lift is greatly needed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, November 7, 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at this homestead suite because it was close to the airport, also the price for the suite was very reasonable comparing to others. I was very impress with the friendlness of the staff and the kindness from everyone from both management to the facility staff, everyone was very accommodating to all my needs. However i was somewhat disappointed with the up keeping of the entire buildings, i would recommend the need for face lift soon.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you like our complimentary WiFi, our onsite laundry facility, our well equipped kitchen and most importantly, our wonderful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.

Address: 939 International Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.