“Great Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   939 International Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #25 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Thank you Lorriane for helping my family and getting us into a room before the actual check in time. We had a room reservsed at the Knights Inn - OMG it looked like the room belonged to drug dealers. It was horrible. We had to sleep there one night as it was already 2am when we arrived, we did not sleep checked out at 8am and I called around looking for a place with a kitchen as we were staying in the area for over a week. Booked the room a great weekly rate, checked in and the whole week Lorriane took care of us. We booked a 2nd room for my parents later that week when they arrived in town. Lorriane arranged for them to have the room right next to us.

Thank you for saving us from a horrible vacation stay.

Sherri Wead

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, November 8, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your positive comments. It's great to hear that you appreciate the cleanliness of our room and our courteous, friendly and helpful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I've never stayed here before but I thought I would try it. The prices were reasonable and the pictures looked great! When I arrived the staff was friendly and curtious and very helpful. When I walked into my room it reminded me of a log cabin and since I'm from Maine it was like a home away from home. The kitchenette is wonderful! I think I might be staying a few extra days then expected!!!

• Stayed November 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we met your expectation with our clean room and friendly associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My stayed here was very pleasant, staff and management was very courteous. My room was very clean, very please with the staff at the front desk they were very accommodatiing. i would certainly stayed here on my next trip to the baltimore area and also recommend this hotel. A face lift is greatly needed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, November 7, 2012
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at this homestead suite because it was close to the airport, also the price for the suite was very reasonable comparing to others. I was very impress with the friendlness of the staff and the kindness from everyone from both management to the facility staff, everyone was very accommodating to all my needs. However i was somewhat disappointed with the up keeping of the entire buildings, i would recommend the need for face lift soon.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you like our complimentary WiFi, our onsite laundry facility, our well equipped kitchen and most importantly, our wonderful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Columbia, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel has had some customer service issues in the past, but these have been resolved with the hand of Extended Stay management.
For the money this hotel surpasses any in the area. For this I propose a higher star rating.

Room Tip: Microwave, stove and a large refrigerator
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your positive comments. It's great to hear that you appreciate our on-going efforts to improve customer service at our front desk and in general through-out our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Longview, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My recent stay at the Homestead Studio Suites was very pleasant. The room had recently recieved a paint job, new carpet and floors in the kitchenette and bath. The front desk personell were also very friendly and helpful. The house keeping staff were very friendly and cleaned the room well, once a week which is usual for extended stays. Good location.

Room Tip: The first room I had was a single and was a little claustrophobic, recommend getting the double.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you like our spacious rooms, our kitchen amenities and most importantly, our wonderful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I arrived there early then the regular check in time and they where every pleased to accommodate me into checking in early.I got into my room where it was very clean. The whole staff is very friendly and nice. I will defiantly recommend staying here you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice,quite and clean
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that we accommodated you with an early check-in. I am also glad you like the cleanliness of our rooms and most importantly, our wonderful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.

Address: 939 International Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.