“Perfect place for Business trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.

You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   939 International Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Manschester, United States
“Perfect place for Business trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

A week ago, I have made a business trip to Owning Mills, MD and did stay in this hotel.

It is perfect place for short business trip with WIFI, Luandary onsite, Kitchen.

Added to it, if you are interested in Extending your stay you can approach Staff / manager for better deals.

- Bhavani

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you like our complimentary WiFi, our onsite laundry facility, our well equipped kitchen and most importantly, our wonderful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

WE Have been here since the end of september. Its Very reasonable as far as price. The staff is very helpful and attentive. The property is well maintained. The laundry facility is clean and theres more than one washer and dryer. The rooms are very spacious. There is enough space to relax without being crammed. The stove is a big plus. Helps to save on eating out daily. I honestly have no complaints. Oh the manager makes certain that he see if there is anything that he can do to make our stay better. We like that because he puts the customer first. We like that its close to the major highways which allows you to still come and go without alot of confusion. The housekeeping is very nice as well. They always offer clean linen and make sure that we are covered.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
It's great to hear that you like the cleanliness of our rooms, our onsite laundry facility, our spacious & well equipped kitchen and most importantly, our wonderful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

They Havent Upgraded Anything..Old Rooms ..Bug Infested..They Never Have Clean Sheets Nor Towels, There Is Barely Anybody In the Office. The Houskeeping Ladies Are Rude And Very Loud Not To Mention They Dont Properly Clean The Room. With The Exception Of One House Keeper Anita Shes Great!

• Stayed October 2012
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, October 24, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The room cleanliness and pest situation you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, my team will be retrained on all houskeeping aspect and I will ensure all rooms are inspected prior to guest arrival. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me at sabrown@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have stayed at the location several times and it always feels like home. The employees are the greatest and the service they offer is always top notch. The rooms can do with an upgrade but the cleanliness makes up for that. Thanks to a wonderful staff and excellent service

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you like the cleanliness of our rooms and most importantly, our wonderful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is my second time staying here. Again, I've not experienced the horror tales of previous guests. Again, in between travel and a quick convenient location, close to the Baltimore, Washington Airport. My room, bed sheets and bathroom were clean. I appreciate the staff and management and their attention to requests. The rooms and overall hotel could use an update and overhaul remodel. Overall, good value for my wallet especially in this economy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We expected a little more than we got because of the price. Cheapest room was $90 a night for a queen bed. It did have a kitchenette which we did not need, as we just needed a place to stay for 7- 8 hours to sleep on the way home from a long trip. We checked in at midnight and the girl, though new to the night shift, was pleasant and helpful. WiFi worked fine. The other guests in the hotel are what made this place less desirable. One was loudly calling her dog at 5:30 in the morning. Another was grossly coughing very loudly right outside our door at 6:30 am. Guests seemed to be noisier earlier in the morning than at most hotels. Coffee pot and coffee was provided. Room was clean.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write your review regarding your recent stay at our Homestead Studio-BWI location. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get such
positive feedback on our overnight agent and the cleanliness of the room.

I however want to sincerely apologize for the noise situation you mentioned in your review.
To make sure this doesn't happen again, I will be sending letters to our guest to remind them that other guest are also in the hotel and to be mindful of the noise they make.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. if you have any additional feedback please reach out to me at sabrown@extendedstay.com.

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay location in the not too distant future.
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

This has to be the absolute worst place I have ever stayed. Unfortunately, arriving at 12:30 in the moring didn't offer me too many options after arriving. First, it took the clerk about 20 minutes to arrive at the counter after we arrived. Second, she was disrespectfult to a current customer who called while we were checking in and then told us that she was "really getting tired of that woman calling". Third, half of the lights in the room did not work. Fourth, the toilet ran all night after flushing no matter what I did to fix it. Fifth, my "non-smoking room" had cigarette butts on the floor... Really? Not even a vaccum before I moved into the room? Sixth, the ironing board had a ragged-out cover that was not attached to the ironing board. Seventh, the iron spit calcium from the steam and put chalky white powder all over my clothes. Eight, the sliding doors on the closets are coming off of the hinges. NINTH, there was trash all over the place. TENTH, the lampshades were old and falling apart. BUT, HERE IS THE BEST PART! I got home to find that I had bedbug bites. How awesome is that? Unfortunately, Trip Advisor doesnt allow you to rate it as a 0, so I added it as a 1 out of 5. This place should be condemmedabsolutely the worst hotel in which I have ever stayed. Avoid this place like the plague!

Room Tip: There is no way that this place could have a room like the one in which I stayed and have a good roo...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, July 11, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Baltimore - BWl Airport. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.

Address: 939 International Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.