You added Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   939 International Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Atlanta, Georgia
“sufficient space”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We expected a little more than we got because of the price. Cheapest room was $90 a night for a queen bed. It did have a kitchenette which we did not need, as we just needed a place to stay for 7- 8 hours to sleep on the way home from a long trip. We checked in at midnight and the girl, though new to the night shift, was pleasant and helpful. WiFi worked fine. The other guests in the hotel are what made this place less desirable. One was loudly calling her dog at 5:30 in the morning. Another was grossly coughing very loudly right outside our door at 6:30 am. Guests seemed to be noisier earlier in the morning than at most hotels. Coffee pot and coffee was provided. Room was clean.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write your review regarding your recent stay at our Homestead Studio-BWI location. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get such
positive feedback on our overnight agent and the cleanliness of the room.

I however want to sincerely apologize for the noise situation you mentioned in your review.
To make sure this doesn't happen again, I will be sending letters to our guest to remind them that other guest are also in the hotel and to be mindful of the noise they make.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. if you have any additional feedback please reach out to me at sabrown@extendedstay.com.

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay location in the not too distant future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

This has to be the absolute worst place I have ever stayed. Unfortunately, arriving at 12:30 in the moring didn't offer me too many options after arriving. First, it took the clerk about 20 minutes to arrive at the counter after we arrived. Second, she was disrespectfult to a current customer who called while we were checking in and then told us that she was "really getting tired of that woman calling". Third, half of the lights in the room did not work. Fourth, the toilet ran all night after flushing no matter what I did to fix it. Fifth, my "non-smoking room" had cigarette butts on the floor... Really? Not even a vaccum before I moved into the room? Sixth, the ironing board had a ragged-out cover that was not attached to the ironing board. Seventh, the iron spit calcium from the steam and put chalky white powder all over my clothes. Eight, the sliding doors on the closets are coming off of the hinges. NINTH, there was trash all over the place. TENTH, the lampshades were old and falling apart. BUT, HERE IS THE BEST PART! I got home to find that I had bedbug bites. How awesome is that? Unfortunately, Trip Advisor doesnt allow you to rate it as a 0, so I added it as a 1 out of 5. This place should be condemmedabsolutely the worst hotel in which I have ever stayed. Avoid this place like the plague!

Room Tip: There is no way that this place could have a room like the one in which I stayed and have a good roo...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, July 11, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Baltimore - BWl Airport. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Greensboro, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

My spouse and I stayed at this Homestead in early May. We were very disappointed. The chair was covered with pet hair, the shelf in the closet was on the verge of falling, the closet door tracks were coming up off the floor and rusted, the door to the room was not sealed at bottom (was happy no rodents came in), toilet was running, and we had to air out the room. The 10+ yr old television picture was not very clear. The room was not comfortable. When we complained the clerk said they will be renovating soon.

Thanks Shell Vacation for charging/ripping me off for 700 points for a room Homestead charges $90 for. Shell vacation owners do not waste your points.

Room Tip: If you choose to stay at this hotel and you don't have pets elect to stay on the second floor...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Baltimore - BWl Airport. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

LA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

This place should be avoided like the plague. It smells, the staff is less than helpful and it does not feel safe. I had to break into my own room after the door latch locked behind me.... the staff had no way to open the door... I have stayed in many hotels across the world and this place more suited to a 3rd world country. Never, ever, ever stay here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Our sincerest apologies for the unpleasant experience . Please be assured that we are addressing the conditions mentioned in your review and are taking preventative measures to improve room quality and guest service. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention so that we can better serve our guests.
Miami Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

AVOID THIS PLACE! IT'S NASTY! IT'S A DUMP RUN BY GHETTO THUGS AND THEIVES! SAVE YOURSELF THE AGGRAVATION!
Don't stay at this hotel, from the outside it looks ok and is surrounded by nicer hotels, but don't be fooled by the exterior.
Homestead Studio Suites Hotel is a filthy dump managed and run by ghetto thugs. The rooms are filthy and the sheets are one step away from being used as rags. I found a drug pipe on the floor by a chair, so you know they were too lazy to move the chair to clean the room or vacuum by the chair.

Although Homestead Studio Suites Hotel advertises that they will match and beat advertised rates, Ms. Poncedar Pinkney the hotel manager refuses to match lower advertised rates and pulls a bait and switch and then overbills your credit card and sends her ghetto thug colleagues to harrass, intimidate, steal and toss your belongings on the curb. Homestead Studio Suites Hotel in Linthicum should be condemned and put out of business.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Owner at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, May 21, 2012

The experience you described is truly regrettable. As this hotel’s owner, I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention of our staff, and we will be making changes to ensure that no other guest has a similar experience. We take your review very seriously and we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better.

Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I had to cut my stay short after 2 nights, because the rooms smelled and needed major repairs. When I arrived I found food in the refrigerator and the bathroom was disgusting. The only thing that was a plus was the lady that checked us in, she was very nice and helpful. I contacted the national office to discuss my concerns and no one returned my call. The pictures will tell the story of how bad the room was......to bad I can't post pictures of the smell........

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, May 4, 2012

Linthicum
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Enjoyed our stay here!!! Family orientated....close & convenient to various places & things to do...cooked a turkey in our microwave...when I needed additional plates, bowls, utensils the staff was very quick to get them...We are pleased to say that once we leave we will be more than happy to recommend to others!!!!! THANK YOU HOMESTEAD!!!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, April 30, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Baltimore - BWl Airport. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.

Address: 939 International Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.