“Great hotel, sparse parking” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1020 Andover Road, Linthicum Heights, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great hotel, sparse parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have not one criticism about the Fairfield Inn & Suites but the parking was interesting. The staff and rooms in this facility were excellent but finding a place to park was difficult, especially upon our return from dinner. My husband and I surmised that it must be the fact that people are allowed to park their cars while they are flying out to another destination. This was quite annoying and I know that we weren't the only ones "vexed" by this situation. This stay was just one overnight so it is difficult to give a fair evaluation of this situation.

Room Tip: I have no tips to share.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Underhill, VT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Our group of hoteliers like to stay here because of the location, close to the airport and the group's favorite restaurant, Rangoli. The staff here always is on top of things making our meetings and stay enjoyable. Adam the Sales Manager is the best. The rooms are up to date and clean.

Room Tip: The hotel is willing to drive you to area restaurants if you find yourself without a car.
Green Features: Recycle more if you can.....like soda cans and water bottles even though the state doesn't require them to be.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ebony H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We're so glad you were able to enjoy your time with us, if it was just for a meeting. Hopefully you'll be back soon!
Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Chose this hotel for proximity to BWI. Checked in and met Monica at the front desk, she was very helpful. The room was okay, the bathroom shower could use some new caulking, the toilet does sound have an explosive flush. Although the room wasn't top notch clean but it was comfortable.
I used the shuttle service when I dropped off my rental car and the driver was prompt and polite.

The dysfunctional side of things was the check out, I asked to switch the credit card used to pay the bill and the girl at the front desk seemed to be in a fog. A supervisor came out and quickly addressed the transaction with a smile. They seemed distracted and come to find out they could not locate the keys to the shuttle van, no worries as they immediately called the Spring Hill Suites van to pick me up and it worked out great. Things aren't always perfect but they really tried to assist me when asked and it was appreciated.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ebony H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Dear Pincity, We appreciate the time you have take taken to submit your comments to Trip Advisor about your stay in our hotel. I'm glad Monica was able to help you at check-in, and we apologize we did not meet your expectations at check-out. I hope you will give us another try when you are in the Baltimore area. Thank you again for your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Where shall I start... The customer service was terrible. The hotel ran out of was cloths so we had to wait until 11am to get some delivered to out room after calling for some around 8am. The sheets on our bed were dirty so we took them off the bed, housekeeping NEVER cleaned our room that weekend stay so my husband and I had to sleep on the mattress cover for our anniversary. I am handicapped and there was no parking left at the hotel at all, so we had to park in a private lot across the street, after walking up a hill back to the hotel we were told we should move our cars by a hotel staff... "That they will probably be towed" I complained to several staff about not having sheets on our bed and I was handed sheets to make my own bed! Today, I'm still waiting for a call from the mgr... 3 days later I'm still very upset.

Room Tip: This hotel is not equipped to handle heavy volume.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
Sojourner C, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I am sincerely sorry for the experience that you encountered at our hotel. I won't make excuses for what happened. I can only promise you that this is not the norm for our hotel. I can assure you that these specific challenges are being addressed to ensure that no other guest has a similar experience. Thank you again for your review and make it a great day!
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed twice at this hotel this year prior to going on vacation. Could not have picked a better place near the airport at such a good price. The parking available made this a great choice and we were able to find a parking space for both stays. The staff checking us in were helpful and warmly welcomed home a group service men/women who just arrived back from their tour of duty which was very touching.

The breakfast was good and the shuttle service was top notch. The drivers were very professional. The airport was only minutes away and the shuttle ran every half hour. The shuttle also picked us up at the airport when we returned and it was easy to find.

Our rooms on both stays were very nice and very clean.The beds were very comfortable.
There are a number of well known chain restaurants nearby and the shuttle could take guests there. They have a small store in corner of lobby to purchase snacks, soda, wine and beer.

Must say that I was surprised to see there were negative posts about this hotel-as our experience was very positive and we will be staying there again in a few months.

Room Tip: If you need to go back and forth to your car during your stay, the rooms on the lobby floor made it...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thanks from the staff at the Fairfield Inn & Suites BWI. We do appreciate it very much, that our work didn't go unnoticed. Thank you so much for your kin words, and hopefully we'll see you again soon!
Springfield, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

The hotel overbooked themselves and left their parking lot full. We had to park across the street and when we came in, the staff was arguing and bickering inside the packed lobby. Once into our room we had no towels and the room was dirty. There were dirty tissues, dirty towels, and miscellaneous junk all over our room. They gave us the wrong sized room and the beds were awful with springs all over. THe staff was rude and didn't care about anyone's problems. So my advice, stay away! This hotel is awful and my family and I ended up leaving for good!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Geodad1179
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and staying with us. I am sincerely sorry for the experience that you encountered with the parking, staff and housekeeping service at our hotel. Your feedback is crucial to the success of our hotel. I am very sorry that you were not as impressed by the service. This is something that we take very seriously and I can assure you that this incident will be corrected. The satisfaction of our guest is our top priority. Again, thank you so much for your review,. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to this area. Have a great day!
Springfield, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

The hotel was overbooked. There is no parking, no trundle beds, and the rooms were filthy. My family and I found a huge amount dirty towels and tissues under the couch and under the bed. The pull-out couch had broken springs and was very uncomfortable. Our stay was so unenjoyable, that we canceled our expected next three nights here.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Geodad11
Ebony H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Good Day Geodad11,

Thank you for your comments. I'd like to start off by apologizing to you for not being able to provide you with the level of service you expected from us. Every problems is seen as an opportunity for us to improve, and we've instructed our Housekeepers to pay closer attention to the overlooked areas that you've mentioned. Please don't hesitate to contact a member of our staff during your next stay if something like this should occur again! We would rather know about it right away and take care of the issues then to know that we didn't provide you with consistent and proper service.