“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1020 Andover Road, Linthicum Heights, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #15 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Baltimore, Maryland
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Due to unforeseen circumstances I needed a place to stay for the night. This place was the best quality as well as the best bargain. From the moment I entered the lobby the atmosphere was very welcoming. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful. My room was immaculate. If you are flying in or out of BWI, this hotel is very convenient to both Washington DC and Baltimore. I would definitely recommend Fairfield Inn to anyone. Once again, thanks!!!

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Owings Mills, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

My stay was AWESOME and the staff were "Exceptional"... Not to mention the Hotel is really well kept and Newly Built. So everything was in Great condition. My children had a ball in the swimming pool which doesn't close till 10pm most night. And Breakfast was Great as well. I would definitely come back again. Thank you a bunch to "Charlie, Ebony, and Will" for thier Great Customer Service during our stay!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the King Suite (Room 215) which was extremely roomy and included a King bed, a Pull out...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Waldorf, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

A travel companion and I stayed at this hotel prior to our 6 AM flight out of BWI. The hotel was ok and could use some intense cleaning. The staff was not organized . We requested shuttle service to the airport. The desk clerk informed us that the shuttle would be ready at 4:05 AM. At 4:00 there were several of us waiting for the shuttle, at 4:20 AM the clerk informed us that driver was not coming. Franticly she called another hotel to pick us up. After 10 minutes the shuttle arrived. There were people on the bus that was worried that they would miss their flight.

We left our vehicle at the hotel and purchased the long term parking permit. We arrived back from our trip. We contacted the hotel requested an airport pickup. It took the hotel one hour and 10 minutes to send a shuttle. We contacted the hotel several times and was given a different answer and ETA by all. I dont recommend dealing with this establishment.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a newer facility with a nice lobby and up to date decor. After settling into my room I visited the bathroom. I should have looked there first. Hair, the short kind, on toilet seat, floor and in the shower. Vanity top was partially wiped and smudged, with soap marks on faucet and marble top. After seeing this. I called the front desk...who could not clean the bathroom but could move me...I was too tired to repack and move...next trip...I'lll stay elsewhere, or at least look over the room before unpacking...

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
north olmsted, OH
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is a very nice Fairfield but they have poor shuttle service. Here's what happened.

I arrived at BWI at 8:45 p.m. on Sunday night. I called the hotel, spoke to the front desk clerk and asked for the shuttle as soon as I got off of the plane. I went out to the pick up area (I was in the correct area). At 9:10, after all of the other people standing with me had been picked up by other courtesy vans, I called back, asking where the shuttle was. It was at this point that the clerk told me at it ran every 30 minutes (would have been good information on the first call) and that she would send the shuttle over. (This implied that she really didn’t contact the shuttle driver the first time I called.) I waited. Then at 9:30, I called again. This time the front desk clerk told me that the shuttle driver had other stops at the airport (which I realize) but seriously? 45 minutes for the shuttle?!

Finally, the obviously well trained and customer oriented driver from the WESTIN who had seen me standing outside at the pick up area now for 45 minutes, took pity on me and asked me if he could drop me off at my hotel. That’s right. Another hotel van driver brought me to my hotel. Pretty sad and unexcusable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Wakefield, RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

A two year old property, 7-10 minute shuttle from BWI, same to the Amtrak station. I've stayed in 200+ Farifield's over the years and this is in the top 5. Expansive and modern lobby area, small indoor pool and fitness room. Rooms are larger then your average Fairfield, small flat screen TV, fridge. Very nicely designed and spacious bathroom, clean and comfortable beds. Only complaint is they must have spent too much on the building and decided to skimp on the towels. By far some of the cheapest quality I've encountered. My particular room had no ironing board as well. There are several hotel choices in this area. Two restaurants within walking distance- a Chili's and an Indian place (also a Starbucks). Plenty of other choices within a short drive. Decent free breakfast, hot choices were eggs, sausage, waffles. Fresh fruit was a nice addition as well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Morehead, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

You can’t go wrong here. A comfortable motel in a reasonably unhurried neighborhood around BWI. Some minor problems like no towel racks or bathroom vent, and our plastic-card keys had to be recharged, along with many others. But the hot breakfasts were top notch and there were plenty of tables, which meant no jockeying for position. I’d stay here again at the drop of a hat.

Room Tip: All rooms are great as long as they’re not near the elevator.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!