“Great Hotel and Convenient” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1020 Andover Road, Linthicum Heights, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Pennsylvania
“Great Hotel and Convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites for a night before we flew out of BWI. The hotel is very clean, and the hotel staff is very friendly. The lady at the front desk was friendly, and very informative. She provided a list of restaurants with some recommendations. The room was clean and quiet. The location of the hotel was closed to just about anything and everything you could want. The shuttles to the airport were timely and not over crowded. If I fly out of Baltimore again, I will most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very good value at this price point. The hotel looked almost new and the room was clean and in good repair. The reception staff was polite and helpful. Small but adequate exercise room but the pool was very small and useful only for splashing around. Breakfast was included which included hot and cold food. As a New Yorker, I was disappointed that the bagels were stale.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Clarksburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

An excellent hotel and a credit to Marriott. The lady who greeted us was very friendly and courteous, she was extremely comprehensive in disclosing the hotel's amenities. The place was rehabbed about 3 yrs ago I understand but looked brand new. Room was very clean and ready for a good night's rest. Will definitely come back the next time we fly out of BWI.

• Stayed October 2013
Lake Wylie, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have expressed concerns regarding our recent stay on September 2nd to the general manager of the property. After several attempts at communication to discuss the concerns as well as some positives, I was promised a refund. The refund was promised on September 9th. I have not received a refund and Ms. Harvin will not respond to my communications. We had a wonderful stay in Washington, DC at another Marriott property; however, our family vacation was definitely ended with a disappointing stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites BWI. Electrical problems in the bathroom, dirty towels, mold and bickering between employees is not what one would expect from a Marriott experience.

Room Tip: Choose another airport hotel. There are many in the area...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Pompano Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed there four nights with my son.This hotel is very nice and the staff is very friendly and helpful.Room was nice and clean and my A/C was very good . Close to the airport ,casino and Baltimore.We will stay there again.Thank you amazing staf!!!!!.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The hotel was very clean and neat. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The morning and night staff were very courteous and acommadating. Every time I walked in I was greeted with a smile and sincere hello. One night I needed a roll away for my son who was able to stay with the family for one night. Went to the front desk and had a bed in 10 mins.
I will stay here again when I come back to BWI. The morning breakfast was great as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Was passing through town for business, and noticed this property had favorable TripAdvisor reviews. I didn't have a reservation, but figured I'd pop in and see if they had any vacancy.

Before I could even enter the building, I was greeted by the GM Ebony who spoke to me like I was a celebrity. She welcomed me, thanked me for coming, offered to do whatever she had to in order to make my stay wonderful. She brought me inside, gave me a bottle of water, and asked her front desk worker to upgrade me for free. I was blown away. The staff then gave me dinner options, printed directions, and offered to help with my bags.

As far as the room goes, it was very nice. Clean, quiet, big. The bed was great. Nothing bad to say whatsoever.

I would totally recommend this hotel as a cheaper alternative to the full-service airport hotels. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!