“Great pre-vacation stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1020 Andover Road, Linthicum Heights, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Swedesboro, New Jersey
“Great pre-vacation stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn, Baltimore the night before flying out of BWI for our trip to Jamaica. The hotel is very clean and quiet, they offer free breakfast in the morning, and they allow you to leave your car in their lot while you are out of town. The bed was very comfortable, too. There is a fee but it's far less than an airport rate. Check in and out were both quick and they have computer kiosks set up so you can check in to your flight right there. They also have a big screen TV with all airport departures and arrivals so you can monitor your flight. Front desk staff was friendly and offered restaurant recommendations when asked. All in all a great stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Dover, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised. This is the first time we used Fairfield Inn before a trip. There are other hotels in the area that provide shuttle service and breakfast...and we have tried a few! But we were greeted like we were old friends coming back for a visit. Vonetta (not sure I spelled her name correctly) was so sweet and helpful. She is a gem....And everyone else we came in contact were courteous and pleasant. Breakfast was continental, but they had scrambled eggs and sausage, hard boiled eggs, fruit and muffins, bagels, toast...
The shuttle service was on time and Tom picked us up on our return and he was wonderful...
It's all about the people and you have hired excellent staff who care about their guests.
Thank you. We will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The hotel is immaculate. Enjoyed the room, walk-in shower and everything that came along with it. However, a not so good check-in and subsequent check out experience. I stayed at the hotel on Saturday, August 17, 2013. I had a form for a Marriott Friends & Family Rate. The party I was suppose to meet had not arrived with the form but I needed to check-in. I was told I can check in but it had to be at the normal rate which was $22.00 more. Ok...never heard such but it was ok by me until time for check out. I was told by the front desk staff that only a manager can give a refund and there was NO manager on duty. I have traveled and stayed at many hotels and NEVER heard of such a thing. It is now September 6th almost 3 weeks to the day of check out and I am still waiting for a check of $22.00 to be sent to me for refund. All because of a WEIRD POLICY. If your gonna have that policy at least have a manager on duty at all times to give a refund.

Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Airport hotel about the closest you can get to BWI--- Utilized the shuttle service to BWI, but was surprised to find out the shuttle only ran until 1, so my 130 AM return flight resulted in me taking a cab. I left my car at hotel for 5 bucks extra a night--not a bad deal as compared to airport parking.

Would use again when flying out of BWI.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very nice Fairfield with comfy beds and good breakfast. Clean and comfortable. You cannot go wrong with the price for this area. It is a bit more remote than some which means a bit more quiet. Would recommend this and I am fussy because I travel frequently.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Came into town for one night to attend a wedding, I requested a room on a high floor, we received a room on the second floor with zero view, well because our window was blocked by the fairfield sign. Still intent on making the best of it I did not complain. The room was clean and nice, no complaints until I open the fridge and see the past guest food in our room still in the mini fridge. Now I'm upset and I still did not say anything because again I'm like "well it's just one night" I can deal. I take my daughter down to the pool and this pool could have been cleaner and flitered I stayed in 10 minutes because my skin started to itch.

Later on I came down after I put my child to sleep and I spoke with Monica the night manager and she made us feel 100% better about experience and that she would surely bring up the issue with the food being left and she stress that cleanliness was the company 1st priority etc. She was so professional and seemed to really care about our experience. She basically saved my whole entire view of this hotel. Thank you Monica!

Room Tip: Avoid room 216 no view of anything but the back of the sign lol
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Orchard Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for 4 nights in August 2013. Booking was simple online and we got the best rate at the Marriott site. The staff have been wonderful from the moment we arrived. They are friendly, helpful and very accommodating in the reception area, dining room and throughout the hotel. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The breakfasts have a great variety and there is no reason to go away hungry! We also were able to do laundry - which was FREE..!
A sincere thank you to all the staff that made our stay so comfortable. We have stayed in Baltimore many times, but were never treated as well. We will most definitely be back!
If you are planning a stay in Baltimore, you can't beat this hotel.

Room Tip: Comfortable beds & room. Great shower.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!