“"First stay and loved it"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1020 Andover Road, Linthicum Heights, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“"First stay and loved it"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was looking for a hotel close to a wedding I was attending and I found the Fairfield Inn close to the location. When I first arrive the staff was very friendly check in was very fast. I left the hotel to help out with the wedding planning and when I return I just waned to go to sleep, it was pleasant and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful for a hotel. My 13 years old son love the hotel he wanted to stay another night. The general manager is wonderful. keep it up I will be returning.

Room Tip: I love the 5th floor very quit.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

For the past five years, I have been using this hotel primarily the night before early morning flights out of BWI. The staff is awesome, especially those who work the off hours between 9pm and 2am. They never have bad attitudes, and always make me feel like I'm their favorite customer. The rooms are always clean, and the airport shuttle is always available when I need it. And as much as I love to use the cover daily parking garage at BWI (I tolerate the packed shuttle buses, but love the smart park), the park and fly option at this Fairfield Inn cannot be beat both price and service-wise. For the location, eventhough I frequently use Rewards points, the rates are reasonable.

Room Tip: Have yet to stay in a bad room at this location.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights on a business trip in June 2013. I would have given this a 5 point review, but the first night I was given a handicap room that didn't have a standard shower and had a tiny ironing board meant to be used on a wheelchair. The next day I asked for a regular, non-handicap, room, and the front desk clerk was actually the one who had checked me in the night before. She was reluctant to change my room because the cleaning staff had already left and so my current room wouldn't be cleaned until the next day. I asked what different that made to me and how she was going to make me feel better in a better/standard room. Eventually she gave in and moved me to the 5th floor. All in all, my hotel stay in the regular room was pleasant.

Pros:
- Ebony, the hotel manager is awesome. She walks around every morning greeting all the guests at breakfast and makes an effort to ensure every guest at her hotel is satisfied.

Cons:
- The breakfast waffles don't taste very good, and there aren't a lot of breakfast options.
- Parking gets filled up quickly in the evening and I had to park at the neighboring Marriott on multiple occasions.

Room Tip: Don't take a handicap room unless you need it!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Lookslike a new hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. One of the fastest internet I've seen in hotels. Nice and clean room, very quiet location for good night sleep. Tipical Fairfield breakfast.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We spent one night here (using Marriott points) upon our late-night arrival into the nearby Baltimore airport. Free shuttle came quickly. No AC was on in the shuttle, but the ride was pretty short. Check-in was quick and easy. The room was spacious, quiet and in great condition. We all slept well. Husband had the complimentary breakfast in the morning and said it was good. He also took the shuttle over to the airport to rent a car. He noted that every single staff member he passed in the hall or encountered elsewhere was INCREDIBLY friendly. We didn't get a chance to use the pool. Check-out was quick and easy. Overall a great stay and would definitely recommend if you're looking for a hotel near the Baltimore airport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Abington, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We are a retired couple and recently stayed overnight with our two grandchildren, ages six and thirteen. We had previously stayed at this hotel as it is only about twenty minutes from Baltimore's Inner Harbor. We throughly enjoyed our stay with very accommodating front desk help, a nice clean room and a free continental breakfast. Lifeguard always on duty at the indoor pool. The only problem we had at all were people holding long and loud conversations in the hall very late in the evening while our grandchildren were trying to get to sleep. That could happen anywhere.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We arrived very late and everything was ready for a quick check in from the friendly staff at the front desk. Nice upgraded room and good sleep. Breakfast was usual fare and overall it was exactly as you would expect from a Fairfield

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!