“Ok but not as good as it should be” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1020 Andover Road, Linthicum Heights, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Naples, Florida
“Ok but not as good as it should be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Nice looking lobby and very friendly staff. But - My bed is like a big marshmallow - I keep sliding into the body ruts. Probably the most uncomfortable hotel bed I've had in a long time. I also think the room, common area floors and elevators are quite dirty. The plastic card they place on the bed has some type of red, sticky substance on the back of it. My shoes are sticking to the bathroom floor and I'm not sure why so I put a towel down to walk on. The elevators and floor by the elevator on my floor are dirty and appear to not have been vacuumed or cleaned in the last day at least. A pet peeve of mine is an elevator with dirty tracks - and these are some of the worse. As a Gold member, I'm a little disappointed and hope that more attention is given to cleaning and maybe new mattresses are in order? Will probably stay at a different property next trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Media, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

After looking for the most reasonable flights for a family trip, I found a flight out of BWI. Being that our flight was an early international flight, we decided to use Marriott points and stay overnight at the Marriott's Fairfield. The hotel is less than 5 minutes to the airport. Upon our arrival, the staff was very nice, friendly and helpful. They greeted me every time I came to the lobby and asked if they could be of any help. The rooms were roomy and clean and had all the necessary amenities. We also had the opportunity to enjoy their breakfast buffet for free the next morning but our flight left too early to enjoy that. The best part was that they have a free shuttle from the hotel to the airport. I've never flown out of BWI before so I was very uneasy about getting there on time, navigating everything with the family, parking the car for a reasonable price and getting into the long lines for our flight to paradise. I paid $5/day to keep my car in the Marriott's Fairfield lot- much cheaper than the long term parking at the airport, plus I got dropped off at the door going away AND coming home. Free shuttle service both ways. This was the best decision ever and I will definitely do this type of travel arrangements going forward

• Stayed March 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Our stay was an overall great experience. The hotel provided all the amenities we needed and then some during our stay. The room was great and the beds were very comfortable. The only thing missing that we would have preferred to have was a microwave, but one was available by the lobby along with a general seating area for guests to eat or work.The continental breakfast was good, providing your basic breakfast (cereal, bagels, muffins, yogurt, eggs, bacon, waffles, juices, milk). Other great amenities included a small gym (treadmills, elliptical), laundry room, and pool. The only issue we had was the location of our room which was right next to the elevators so we heard people outside or the ding of the elevator. Highly recommend this hotel! (Just check to make sure your room is away from the elevator!) Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Laughlin, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Flew in for one night stay coming back from overseas, first American hotel in six months. The stay were great in every way, the room was clean and modern. The bed was very comfortable and I was able to sleep without any issues. Free internet was much appreciated and I was able to contact friends and family to let them know I arrived back in the states safe and sound. Free airport shuttle and free breakfast also a good deal. The one great thing about Marriott hotels they offer so many discount rates that there is bound to be one for you and I found one that was less than $100 for the night before taxes which was more than fare with the above free amenities. If ever out at BWI and have to stay over will definitely stay again.

Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I just want to first off start saying that I really enjoyed my stay here. I really felt like this place was a home away from home. I want to thank the staff, their names are Ebony the Manager, Joyce, Victoria, Chelsea and Sade. Cant forget Denzel, he was a great driver.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The time i spent at this hotel was a great time...the best staff ever that includes victoria, ebony, chelsea, and last butt not least the best empolyee here JOYCE, the food here was amazing and i had a gread, and i cant say enough about this amazing staff

Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here after arriving late on a flight. Hotel looks great, check in was fast and very nice. I went to check out my room and pulled the covers down to find a wrinkled up sheet with fuzz and hairs!! Not cool at all. I also found lot's of hairs in the bathroom as well. Staff apologized but didn't offer anything to make it up.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!