“Great Stay & Pleasant Staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1020 Andover Road, Linthicum Heights, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Stay & Pleasant Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Amazing experience! From the moment I walked through the door, the staff was extremely kind and of great assistance. Ashley really helped me out in getting a rental car and finding my way around town among other minor things I tried to not stress her out about!!! Tina was super friendly and kept the breakfast area neat and clean and my room attendant was probably the sweetest young lady I've ever met!!! Great staff, I forgot many of their names unfortunately but I didn't run into any "bad apples". Only issue I had were dead batteries in my remote, which is definitely not as issue to me, it happens. But again, Ashley came to my rescue. I did not get a chance to use the pool or need the shuttle but I'd bet their staff was just as pleasant.

Room Tip: make sure tay is your room attendant! :-)
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

From the moment I walked in I was greeted by the wonderful staff. They were knowledgeable and friendly and very helpful. I was able to get great information on where to eat, tour and catch a movie. Make sure when you are in the area come and stay here!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed here for one night at the end of a driving holiday around Virginia, as we had an early morning flight from BWI. The hotel is basic but was perfect for our needs. The King room was comfortable and clean, the staff was friendly and it was in a good location. Interestingly, there is a Courtyard Marriott right next door to the Fairfield Inn (also part of Marriott). The Fairfield probably has the better location, because the Courtyard is on the main road and the Fairfield is behind it, therefore quieter. We had a rental car, which we dropped off at the airport, so we did not use the hotel shuttle bus.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

On this trip I stayed in three different hotels and is was was tops. The room was clean and the ac / heat actually worked as needed and expected. The room was quiet and comfortable with FREE Internet access. The bathroom was clean and bright with decent towels and a good strong shower. The place is easy to locate and right down the road from the airport and train station. The value was also impressive.

If that is not enough the service puts them over the top - I left my phone charger in the room, and I called them - they located it right away and it arrived back at my home in Vegas before I could. That is customer service. Thanks to all the staff that made our stay nice, and especially to Michael at the front desk for helping quickly return my lost item.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Aberdeen, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

it was a last minute getaway and they accomodated me. i arrived in the wee our in the morning and received service like it was mid-day. Got up early and was again surprised by breakfast.. The Staff was very friendly and i highly recommened this place for a excellent nights sleep..

Room Tip: just show up.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel as we had an early flight out of BWI. When going to bed we discovered dried blood stains on the sheets. We called the reception desk but it took them over 20 min. to bring us new sheets. On top of that, the alarm clock in the room went off at 3.00am. Apparently when cleaning rooms they do not see it necessary to reset the alarm clocks. When we complained the next morning the manager was not in. When we contacted the manager later we were told that they had offered us a free drink (Quid ?). To Marriott's credit, when we called customer service they refunded half of what they charged us for the night.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Ebony H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of your stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites BWI. Let me apologize for the situations you have described with our housekeeping services. It is our goal to provide all of our guests with excellence in services in and accommodations, and I take all instances which are inconsistent with this goal with all sincerity. It would be my pleasure to speak with you further regarding your stay with us, please do not hesitate to reach me at any time. I can assure you there comments have been shared with all of our staff, so we may provide excellent service in the future.

Ebony Harvin
410-691-1001 PH
Charlestown, RI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed overnight, hotel was clean and comfortable. Brand new hotel, fairly priced with great rooms. Located just down the road from the airport. The staff was very helpful and polite. Would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone staying in the area. The rooms are modern with everything you need.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport? Share your experiences!